Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draadnagel
Jul 16, 2011

..zoekend naar draadnagels bij laag tij.

Affi posted:

Just finished watching Ken Burns vietnam documentary on netflix and I hope i'm not the only one who thinks that was insanely good.

I'm from sweden so maybe I didn't know as much about the war as I thought but the way they tie together stories from all three (and more) sides and just created this very chronographic clusterfuck of a situation was really nice.

Are there more war docs as good as this one is? (I'd love it if there was one focusing more on the NVA.)

I still need to see that one, but i got a good recommendation for you. The Death of Yugoslavia. It has 6 parts, most of the main culprits and is a in-depth documentary about the balkan wars. It's filmed a couple of years after the war but before the tribunal was founded. It's amazing to see the leaders talk about the events from their perspective (or their spin at least) and knowing how it ends. I believe it's on youtube so you can just stream it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU