Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Anyone got any suggestions for documentaries on interwar (between World Wars 1 and 2) history? I just got back to seeing Channel 4's documentary on World War I again (Which can be found on youtube, and which I find very interesting because it manages to take alot of the focus away from the Western front and underscore that it was a truly global war) and I kind of want to see something on what happened after that. Most of what I can find are about Hitler's rise to power and stuff like that, seen it done it. If there's anything good out there on other topics I'd be interested in it, like:

Russian Wivil War (anything good specifically on the Russian Revolution or early Soviet Union could be cool too)
Greco-Turkish War and Ataturk's rebuidling of Turkey
The Great Depression
The German Revolution of 1918-1919 (this is about the only thing about interwar Germany I'd like more about)
Whatever the gently caress happened in Japan
same with China
Italy and Mussolini and that stuff
Spanish Civil War
Middle East stuff

You get the picture. There has to be something

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Oct 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU