Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a lovely poster
Aug 5, 2011

by Pipski

Sai posted:

There's a new Louis Theroux: Extreme Love. On parents with autistic kids. Brits can watch it here.

This was great. The parents of these children truly are incredible. I can't imagine being in their shoes although I hope I would be half as honorable as they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a lovely poster
Aug 5, 2011

by Pipski

notwithoutmyanus posted:

So I'm happily going to be spending a vacation at yellowstone. Does anyone have a good list of some documentaries covering the area? nature, wildlife, events, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_(BBC_TV_series)

Pretty incredible if you can find a copy, don't watch the Americanized version

a lovely poster
Aug 5, 2011

by Pipski
The real shame is how many people who are normally not political/activist get enraged by films like these. Don't get me wrong, it's horrific, but it's an animal. The volume of human suffering that goes on this world is so much greater than what was in that movie, it's a shame that humans have such a hard time empathizing with each other, but somehow are able to do so with animals.

"But they're like people", what do you think people get treated like in this world?