Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~
I watched almost every North Korea documentary listed here and some that weren't. I just love documentaries about it. Not sure why. I'd like some more suggestions as well as some documentaries about China. I've already seen blue jeans, Up the Yangtze, Please Vote for me and Last Train Home. I'd be more interested in daily city life. Someone else mentioned a doco about Daily Life around the world. Is there a link anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"

Stein Rockon posted:

Anyone got something about Yugoslavia? Primarily interested in serbian paramilitaries, Milosevic and that bunch of giant dicks, but I'll take anything you've got.

(doesn't have to be available as a stream)

This is a bit off-topic but I've been kicking around the idea of having an ask/tell about the experiences of my father, who fought in the Yugoslav war. Anyone interested in that?

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Because some people gently caress donkeys? Who cares. On the scale of depraved things humans do, I think this is pretty tame.

Yeah, compared to that pedophile documentary, the donkey loving seemed really much much better in comparison. It even had fun music :unsmith:.