Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Anyone check out The Amazing Johnathan Documentary on hulu? I get why a lot of folks are upset by the direction it goes but I find it absolutely fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Alhazred posted:

Watched the documentary series about the murders at Starved Rock and I really didn't see the twist coming: In the previous episodes the show has been leading up to making Weger seems totally innocent and having the support of the local community. In the last episode it's shown that he sent dark and sexual letters to the producer, that he can't keep his story straight and that the locals who support him are total lunatics who believe that framing Weger for murder is part of a larger conspiracy that involves pede organisations.

I just wanna second this, really great documentary work that actually manages to pull a 'twist' off really loving well