Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I got to say Lemmy is probably my favorite documentary because I love Motorhead and it is interesting to see how that man ticks and lives. I mean the guy should have died years ago via either an STD, Alcohol poisoning/liver failure, lung cancer, or drug overdose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kvlt! posted:

Can anyone reccomend some awesome metal documentaries? Or music docs in general.

Ones i've seen and enjoyed:

Pure loving Mayhem
Until The Light Takes Us
Last Days Here
Kurt and Courtney
Anvil! The Story of Anvil
Thanks!
I think Lemmy is pretty great and its a testament that Lemmy Kilmister is a demigod or something because no man should be able to live after the poo poo he has done to his body, he is literally the personification of Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll (plus a lot of booze).

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Watching Dreams With Sharp Teeth which is a 2008 doc about Harlan Ellison and while its basically a 90 minute fluff piece I did learn so things about Harlan and I think one of the things on my bucket list is to go into the "The Lost Aztec Temple of Mars".

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Anyone see the Mr. Roger's doc that is playing at select theaters right now? Its getting pretty good buzz.