Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

xcore posted:

I haven't clicked this, but I hope it's what I want it to be. I really want someone to write an EVE online book documenting all the crazy poo poo that has gone on in that game. Everything about this game is fascinating except the idea of actually playing it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sciencegroen/a-history-of-the-great-empires-of-eve-online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

prolapsed posted:

Apologize if this is inappropriate for this thread, but the /r/documentaries subreddit has a very actively updated list of documentaries. I pick one a night to watch generally.

Here's a recent one I enjoyed from CNN: Double Agent Inside Al Qaeda for the CIA

My man mentioning that a website has links to a bunch of documentaries in the documentary thread is as appropriate as it gets! You killed it!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

Does it tell you about how he doused his cat in gasoline and threw it into a bonfire?

Lmao this is rly embarassing

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

bort posted:

I kept waiting for the moment in The Devil and Daniel Johnston where they reveal that the movie is an elaborate prank on the audience. I struggle to fathom how anyone could see talent there or enjoy those performances. Riight, yeah, the Beach Boys almost measure up to this guy...

Sorry bort