Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 17, 2013

I know it's a bit niche but does anyone know any good documentaries about live in Appalachia during the 1700s or 1800s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 17, 2013

Is "boss psychiatric and hypnotic powers" a fair way to actually characterize it?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 17, 2013

Zwabu posted:

OK, I read up on this. I actually thought it was ok to use MAME for some of this, although maybe I remembered it wrong and it's just an issue where they keep MAME records separately. MAME is pretty cool by the way.
It's okay for some games and not others, and generally MAME submissions are subject to significantly more scrutiny than arcade board ones because there are a ton more potential ways to cheat with MAME. So naturally his video tape of the screen submission might fly for a real arcade but would 100% not for MAME.