Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Alan_Shore posted:

The new Madeleine McCann documentary is excellent so far. On episode 4 but it's really well researched, excellent diagrams and arty but no so much, and they're finally looking at the parents :getin:

Just got through this, so human traffickers? Seems like nobody ever bothered to look for her after they started blaming the parents.

Crazy that you would just leave your child sleeping with unlocked doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

this is the part that;s always bothered me. the place had babysitters/daycare. even if it didn't...sorry you don't get to go out and drink with your friends late at night if you're vacationing with your young children. i can't imagine my parents ever letting us out of their sight at that age when they'd take us on vacation.

Yeah I don’t get why they didn’t just use the babysitters and just day drink, that’s the only real strange part of their behavior. It just makes more sense to assume they are dumbasses and someone took the kid rather than they drugged them and disappeared a body just so they could stay up drinking.

Leaving that side door unlocked is just stupid beyond belief.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

I watched that flat earther doc. "Let's do an experiment to prove the earth is flat. Hmm, this experiment proves it is a globe. Better try something else. Hmm...this one also proves the earth is a globe. I think the problem is we aren't doing the right experiments."

Lol! For a second there it seemed like they were almost close to the lightbulb going off. Instead it’s....how can we prove what we just did is wrong.