Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Heya goons, there's the docs fest in my city coming up but I only have the 7-11th available.

Here's the schedule, anything decent to see in there?

http://globalvisionsfestival.com/film-schedule-2015/

I've done GTFO and probably am down with Going Clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

cstang posted:

Restrepo, This Is What Winning Looks Like, The Battle for Marjah, Gunner's Palace, The War Tapes, Severe Clear, Baghdad ER, and Alive Day Memories. Restrepo is probably the best of them. All of them are worth watching though. Most can be found on youtube.

For the non-combat side, throw Control Room and My Country, My Country up on there. Clear biases and all, but that's half the MO of documentary making.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

^^Project Grizzly is required Canadiana, NFB for life.