Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.
I just want to say that Earthlings is the worst poo poo I've ever watched in my life and I don't care to revisit anything like that again. Animal cruelty is a horrible aspect of life that morally I should be interested in and championing to make a difference, but I just want to forget I ever discovered the graphic reality of it.

Call me subhuman, but I'm shelving that poo poo in the back of my mind and never giving a second thought.

I think the only thing worse that I could possibly watch if someone could have documented slavery or genocide with actual graphic video and compiled it into a film for me to watch. Luckily video access to those horrors are less possible to obtain.

loving hell I'm going to take a shower and I'm sticking to food and political documentaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU