Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

ravenkult posted:

Any recommendations for documentaries about art or street art? Not too dry though.

I watched ''Exit through the gift shop'' and found that interesting.

Jisoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkX-2lZnuA

Jisoe is a stunning documentary that depicts the trials and tribulations of Melbourne graff writer, Jisoe. This powerful film follows Jisoe from the height of his career as a train writer, to his eventual mental breakdown upon getting nicked and losing his girl.

Eddie Martin documents Jisoe, sharing his most intimate thoughts with the camera as he paints hella trains, smokes bongs, rolls graffers forpaint and has a seed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

ImmortalYawn posted:

Oh my god. This is completely hilarious. This guy is a loving moron! At times I think Im watching some amazing comedy show, and the rest I am just cringing at how much of a peice of human waste this kid is.

I read on facebook recently that some people bumped into him about a year ago and said they and their friends were big fans of the documentary.. he said "i bet you all talk like me now"

The term "beugs" is now a staple in my vocabulary since watching Jisoe :350:

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

Budget Bears posted:

Can anyone recommend me some interesting and not-heartbreaking documentaries about the ocean, ocean life, etc?

BBC Blue Planet and BBC Oceans series.. HD is a must for these. Blue planet is the better of the two, it's narrated by attenborough