Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

anne frank fanfic posted:

Columbine Documentary with newly released audio
Neil Mcroy was able to secure the previously unreleased Columbine audio and video footage over 12 years after the attacks at Columbine High School in 1999. Immediately following the tragedy, Jefferson County secured and refused to release additional videos and audio relating to the attacks for a period of 11 years. The basement tapes were also secured by Jefferson County but the release date is not until 2023. This is the introduction to his new documentary series with never before seen audio and video of the Columbine school shooting. Currently only the introduction is available online and the rest is (I believe) being released episodically on Neil's website. Definitely chilling, with enough "normal" teenager moments during the height of the massacre to make it quite disturbing. Watch at your own risk.
:nws:http://vimeo.com/22378082

Edit: I'm dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

I just watched a documentary called Billionaires Club yesterday on the Tea Party. Are there any more recent docs on the TP movement, or any extreme right movements in the US?

Edit: I also watched an HBO doc on the 2009 election. I love seeing crazy people cry because Obama became President.

Edit 2: I watched two-thirds The Power Principle today; any opinions on it?

What was the name of the HBO doc?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

My favorite North Korean documentary is The Red Chapel. It's two korean/danish comedians who travel to North Korea under the pretext of doing some cultural exchange stuff. One of them is disabled and it really makes the North Koreans uncomfortable. You get a much more candid look at North Korea more along the lines of the Vice documentaries. There is also one batshit crazy scene where they try to get the kids to be part of a parade that I don't want to spoil.
It isn't on Netflix instant anymore but you can get the DVD still.