Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

l3v3l4outbr3ak posted:

I try and make a point to watch a minimum of 2 docs a week, just for my own benefit. Recently, one floored me. Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father is the sort of thing that truly showcases the absolute best and worst of humanity. I don't know that any other piece of media has sent my emotions on such a roller coaster. Don't read much about it, just go and watch the drat thing. It ruined my day, but in the sort of way that reminds me I'm human.

Netlix WI Link

This one was mentioned in the last thread and it absolutely made me tear up. It's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
fun fact; when i was in high school in 1999, we played picher in some weird-rear end basketball tournament. their nickname? the gorillas

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
Maybe it's because I have a 1-year-old daughter, but Slenderman was pretty mind-melting to me. I wish the movie would have been more implicit about not ignoring mental illness in children instead of just touching on it late in the film.