Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

Just watched "God knows where I am" on Netflix, which was both beautiful and depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005

Dr.Caligari posted:

There's something I don't like about how Dawson City: Frozen Time is structured, but it's very interesting .

This had been on my list to watch and I finally got to it. Even though the town was interesting, I feel like if you got hooked on "amazing lost film discovery", you don't want to watch a movie that's 80% about the history of the town itself, then finally gets to the discovery at the very end. The "how" story where all these films end up in that spot is really interesting, but I would have preferred to hear more about the discovered films themselves if the filmmakers didn't feel that the discovery story itself filled enough length of the movie.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005

The Elisa Lam case is admittedly very weird, especially with the elevator video and the gross out factor of how they finally discovered the body. Itís one of those cases where itís just ďwe donít know exactly what happened but thereís nothing pointing to anything other than an accident.Ē (once the hatch question was finally settled)

As usual, a bunch of people making stream-of-consciousness YouTube videos donít add much to the story.