Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Just finished watching Ken Burns vietnam documentary on netflix and I hope i'm not the only one who thinks that was insanely good.

I'm from sweden so maybe I didn't know as much about the war as I thought but the way they tie together stories from all three (and more) sides and just created this very chronographic clusterfuck of a situation was really nice.

Are there more war docs as good as this one is? (I'd love it if there was one focusing more on the NVA.)

Affi fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

InfiniteZero posted:

Hopefully one day Lazar comes clean because a documentary about how he made up a story in the 80s that went on to dominate most of his adult life would actually be interesting (much more interesting than the tired story itself).

I thought it would be entertaining but it was just a really badly produced doc. I got irrationally pissed off that it never loving pressed him on anything and just constantly stroked his loving dick.

Fucker who made the sad sack of poo poo documentary just doesn't ask questions. He loving says "well does it really matter if Bob can't prove where he worked and studied? On one hand we have his word and on the other hand we have no proof whatsoever"