Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Cactus posted:

What's the best documentary to watch that explains the worldwide financial crash circa 2008, both what caused it and future implications? It will preferably be informative, politically unbiased, and explained in a way so that someone like me that doesn't know anything about economics or banking beyond a basic supply/demand curve will be able to grasp the concepts presented.

Inside Job is fine if you just want big picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

appleskates posted:

Another good one from Netflix.

Unhung Hero
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70273280?trkid=2361637

This one is about a guy who proposed to his girlfriend on a kiss-cam and she turned him down because he has a small penis. So of course, he made a documentary about penis size and tried to find out 1) if his was really THAT small and 2) if so, what can be done about it. It was obviously pretty silly, but enjoyable.

This was pretty cool during the "this culture thinks X will make your junk bigger" segments, but real awful for the other half.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Volkerball posted:

Guy asks for nature documentaries, and you all point him to crime dramas.

Crime dramas document nature. Human nature.