Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«811 »
Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

When I was little I made a comic called "Y-Men" which were supposed to be the retarded useless version of the X-Men.

I'm really tempted to throw this up here. It features Professor Y, a telepath who is paralyzed from the waist up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Tsunemori posted:

When I was 12 or so I made this massive Mortal Kombat comic, which basically ran like this PPG one. Characters talking and fighting and BAD GUYS!!!!! and stuff. Honestly if this was done by someone around that age, that's not so bad, children are allowed to have their fun, and drawing is at least one of the most constructive ways.

Knowing this thread though, the "artist" is probably above 30.
Their deviantART is here, but it doesn't have their age on it anywhere that I could find. There are also some more pages of the comic, but they are kind of out of order, I think?

edit: The gently caress is this

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Jet Ready Go posted:

When I was little I made a comic called "Y-Men" which were supposed to be the retarded useless version of the X-Men.

I'm really tempted to throw this up here. It features Professor Y, a telepath who is paralyzed from the waist up.

Oh holy poo poo, everything about this sounds like a good idea. Please make a deviantart and post the whole series on there.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Elysiume posted:

Warped?

Megaspel
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Elysiume posted:

I think "what the gently caress is this" is a pretty accurate way to describe that.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

Gutcruncher posted:

Powerpuffstuff
It's... it's still better than Lightbringer in every way.

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

Amppelix posted:

It's Happy Tree Friends

That is nowhere near baffling or hideous enough.

This, however...

http://i.imgur.com/J6rkN.jpg
(linked for table-breaking)

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

^^ They all look like Japanese rockstars

Pious Pete
Sep 8, 2006

Ladies like that, right?

Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Helga who believes in you bro.

Wsobchak
Mar 28, 2011

by elpintogrande

saberwulf posted:

Of course it's not by Bleedman, there would be a tentacle rammed up everyone's asses the second they appeared in a panel.

Care to elaborate? I think I've seen his PPG comic few years ago and got bored out of it half way through but it looked quite alright to me, nothing objectionable aside from anime-styling

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

There's not much to elaborate on. Bleedman drew pedophiliac tentacle surprise sex, the end.

Here's what I think is fetish art. I mean, I don't really see someone getting off on it, but we reached a point where that's just the most likely explanation.

I
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Um...

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Incompetence surrounds me!

Kweh-chan sure loves to draw horrible erotic fanart of Nute Gunray from the Star Wars prequels. Why him, of all characters? Who the gently caress knows.

Kweh-chan: "Okay, I admit! This is fairly dark, for me, but honestly...don't you think Nute might have considered "using" Rune once or twice, or perhaps even done so? Even if for nothing more than to humiliate him?
Rune? Don't worry about him; he likes it, really..."

Kweh-chan: "Yes, I support this pairing! I have done since I was 13 and realised for the first time that these two are ALWAYS together, in EVERY single scene they are in. I would have thought by now more people would have done so too; I find it impossible to believe that I am the ONLY person on this planet who has at least CONSIDERED Nute x Rune. It's a valid pairing, in my opinion, and quite possibly the best pairing EVER >D"

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Zellus posted:

Kweh-chan: "Yes, I support this pairing! I have done since I was 13 and realised for the first time that these two are ALWAYS together, in EVERY single scene they are in. I would have thought by now more people would have done so too; I find it impossible to believe that I am the ONLY person on this planet who has at least CONSIDERED Nute x Rune. It's a valid pairing, in my opinion, and quite possibly the best pairing EVER >D"

There is no such thing as a valid pairing

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Comrade Question posted:

Here's what I think is fetish art. I mean, I don't really see someone getting off on it, but we reached a point where that's just the most likely explanation.

Oh god, it's the Water Bottle Misty guy. That's definitely a fetish, though.

BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011

Wsobchak posted:

Care to elaborate? I think I've seen his PPG comic few years ago and got bored out of it half way through but it looked quite alright to me, nothing objectionable aside from anime-styling

Can someone post that comic where Bleedman attributes the 9/11 terrorist attacks to a cartoon character? (I think Mandy from Grim & Evil? One of the Cartoon Network Show from the 2000s.) It's pretty hilarious.

I don't really want to have to look through his Deviantart to find it.

DuckPuncher
Jun 2, 2011

A writer must sleep
And a ghost must haunt

BlueFlowerRedSky posted:

Can someone post that comic where Bleedman attributes the 9/11 terrorist attacks to a cartoon character? (I think Mandy from Grim & Evil? One of the Cartoon Network Show from the 2000s.) It's pretty hilarious.

I don't really want to have to look through his Deviantart to find it.

B-b-b-bonus!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

DuckPuncher posted:

Didn't expect that.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

DuckPuncher posted:

B-b-b-bonus!

Don't forget the next page.

Mandy teaches us the joy of 9/11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011

Yesssss, It's even better than I remembered.

Why would a comic like this ever strike him as a good idea? Why would he literally draw himself as a monstrous child molester? You'd think that some inner voice would be telling him to stop.

(Thanks, DuckPuncher.)

e: Oh my god, that second page is even more incredible.

«811 »