Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

PalmTreeFun posted:

The only thing I understand here is the steam roller dropped on the T-Rex, with the whole Jojo's Bizarre Adventure thing. The rest is just :psyduck: to me.

Jackie Chan is a nice guy who doesn't want to fight but is untouchable as long as he's surrounded by ladders and/or holding a baby/pottery.

It's actually a pretty great image!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

PalmTreeFun posted:

The only thing I understand here is the steam roller dropped on the T-Rex, with the whole Jojo's Bizarre Adventure thing. The rest is just :psyduck: to me.

I recognize Jojo, Elfen Lied, Hellsing (I think), Berserk and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. God damnit what is wrong with me :psyduck:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Jojo, Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Berserk, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Sengoku Basara.
Not sure who the white haired kid(Near from Death Note maybe? He doesnt really fit in this image) or the brown haired guy in armor are.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Cbouncerrun posted:

Jojo, Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Berserk, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Sengoku Basara.
Not sure who the white haired kid(Near from Death Note maybe? He doesnt really fit in this image) or the brown haired guy in armor are.

I was thinking Near as well but doesn't he wear an all white shirt? This guy's got grey stripes.

EsmereldaBlubbitz
Nov 6, 2010
Don't want to see a bunch of stupid pictures? Please add me to your ignore list or keep scrolling.
Billy Bob Thornton

Click here for the full 914x1387 image.

SploogeDood84
Sep 1, 2008

by Ozma
Showbiz Pizza and Chuck E Cheese's fanart on http://www.showbizpizzaforum.com

And yes, that furry long haired character is a made up character this person created as a romantic love interest for both of the bands in her fanfic stories.

Quantum Koala
Apr 21, 2010

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go

Trollologist posted:

:stare: I work for Hitachi.

Is it wrong of me to want to photoshop the hitachi man out of that picture for use as a desktop on my work computer?

If any goon would be willing to help me out with that, that would be great. I'd do it myself, but I'm not good with the photoshops.

I'm on it, do you have a preferred screen res?

Edit: massive lightning storm here will need to do it later

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum Koala posted:

I'm on it, do you have a preferred screen res?

Edit: massive lightning storm here will need to do it later

Oh man, THANK YOU SO MUCH. ^_^

Bigger is better, and if you can get rid of the overlay text on him, that would be great (you don't have to do this if you don't feel like it).

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

Cbouncerrun posted:

White hair guy is this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_characters#Accelerator

Orcasword
Jan 2, 2009

reserve posted:

Is this more tumblr and anon? Does anon have tentacles?

Why is Twitter Claus from Mother 3?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

SploogeDood84 posted:

And yes, that furry long haired character is a made up character this person created as a romantic love interest for both of the bands in her fanfic stories.
That's amazing and seriously what the gently caress causes people to have these sort of obsessions?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Also check this out

Quantum Koala
Apr 21, 2010

Revvin' up your engine
Metal under tension
Here you go:

Click here for the full 1680x1050 image.

Let me know if you want me to change anything, all the hard work with masking is done, changing anything now is easy.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

Proper heebie jeebies at this.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That is so bad a thing.

EsmereldaBlubbitz
Nov 6, 2010
Don't want to see a bunch of stupid pictures? Please add me to your ignore list or keep scrolling.
Apu Dali

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

SploogeDood84 posted:

I agree with this one, though.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum Koala posted:

Here you go:

Let me know if you want me to change anything, all the hard work with masking is done, changing anything now is easy.

This is great, thanks! I like that you put the hitachi logo (if you can call it a logo) in the background there. Ideally the image would just be him, the logo, and a white background. But you don't have to do that. Would you've done is great and I love you forever.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

SploogeDood84 posted:

:psyduck:

All of these except that "Past Meets Present" one are pretty well-drawn, but... why would you do this? I can understand nostalgia and stuff, but fanfic? Fat art? Why?

Fantasmo
Dec 19, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Keifer

Michael

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

I don't know if it's worse that someone made a furry Reagan and Thatcher period, or that they're so well-done I could recognize them immediately. At least the terrible furrifications are just idiots doing stupid poo poo, it's creepy wastes of talent that really get to me.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

I hope he was doing it as some kind of joke. :smith:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

So what's the joke to this one R.O.?
Also without the Union Jack behind her, I'd have mistaken Maggie for Scully.

Quantum Koala
Apr 21, 2010

Revvin' up your engine
Metal under tension

Trollologist posted:

This is great, thanks! I like that you put the hitachi logo (if you can call it a logo) in the background there. Ideally the image would just be him, the logo, and a white background. But you don't have to do that. Would you've done is great and I love you forever.

Yep here you go:

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum Koala posted:

Yep here you go:

HOLY poo poo! You. Rule. So. Hard. Goon Sir, I will giveth unto you, any account upgrade of your choosing.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Anatharon posted:

Google "confurvative."

Wait, on second thought, don't.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Nucleic Acids posted:

Google "confurvative."

Wait, on second thought, don't.

Why did I do this :smith:

I keep imagining little cartoon animals like hedgehogs and lions going all :smug: and :rant: about politics and how ACLU hates christmas.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Do you like daft punk? Do you like the Simpsons?

Well get ready to hate them both!

Check out the guy's other videos as well.

Quantum Koala
Apr 21, 2010

Revvin' up your engine
Metal under tension

Trollologist posted:

HOLY poo poo! You. Rule. So. Hard. Goon Sir, I will giveth unto you, any account upgrade of your choosing.

Wow thankyou very much, I was really just trying to practice with the Drawing Tablet I got for my birthday. But since you are so generous I would like a avatar, however I'm currently wipping one up now so if you don't mind waiting for a day that would be nice however if you are in a rush just any random upgrade would be appreciated.

Anyway Fanart for the fanart thread

and the oh-so edgy

Click here for the full 732x1065 image.

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

They totally hosed up Ronnie's haircut :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

So that's what would have happened if Reagan and Marmaduke had a baby.

Enjoy that loving mental image.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

So what's the joke to this one R.O.?
Also without the Union Jack behind her, I'd have mistaken Maggie for Scully.

Looks like Snake left a Playboy out to distract a guard. Turns out it wasn't a guard that got distracted and "excited."

The tranquilizer darts sticking out of the Hulk are a nice touch.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

They totally hosed up Ronnie's haircut :colbert:

I really thought it was Spock at first.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Anatharon posted:

Nope. Actually appears to be part of some retarded political drama comic he is making.
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/jodimest/
I don't want to dig through all his poo poo for goodies, though. Furaffinity is extremely aggravating to navigate even discounting its horrible content.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Stare Trok

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Looks like Snake left a Playboy out to distract a guard. Turns out it wasn't a guard that got distracted and "excited."

The tranquilizer darts sticking out of the Hulk are a nice touch.

But I thought it was just when hulk was angry, not when hulk gets a boner

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Guilty posted:

But I thought it was just when hulk was angry, not when hulk gets a boner

I think Snake wanted to take Bruce Banner/Hulk down quietly, so he left a magazine out as a distraction and then shot him with his tranquilizer pistol from concealment. It's a tactic that works well in the games.

However, it doesn't seem to have worked very well against the Incredible Hulk, for obvious reasons.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Whatev posted:

Stare Trok

:roboluv:

Can't see how anyone would see Picard and Data as being gay for each other. Oh wait, erotic art never makes sense.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Yes. YES.

This isn't strange. It's just awesome and needed to be shared. Good Final Fantasy 6 fanart is the best fanart.

But here's something strange for you while I'm at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Saturday
Oct 12, 2007

Man belongs wherever he wants to go

Jamesman posted:

Oh that's fine, that's good, I was getting sick of sleeping anyway.