Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

ff7cid posted:

Shamelessly stolen from the Mario Celebration thread:

Click here for the full 1200x900 image.

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNnftq744I
I kinda dig this. More for the boss and Geno. Mario rpg and earthbound seem to never have any good fan art and I'm not crazy about the official art for either of them.

I've done mario rpg fanart myself but it isn't very strange. :I

I will shamelessly repost it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Miracon posted:

It's far easier than it should be to find badly-drawn weird fanart.

:laffo: This is so bizarre and so BAD I can't stop laughing. :signs and dates so no one steals:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Miracon posted:

This looks like a collab image of some sort. Almost everything has a separate style.

I don't think so, the coloring and linework links them all together, no way they were all done by different people.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Wedemeyer posted:

Does this count?

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

That zubat is creepy as hell. That is some amazing pixel art though, I hope whoever did those is making a living off it.

Gehenomm posted:

Oh what the hell here it goes...

:3:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

SUPERFINE CONCUBINE posted:

for all you Pokemon fans:

I love this. :)

I'd like to look them up but I'm always afraid I'll find something horrible whenever I look up artists who did any kind of fan art.

The entire bottom half of that bowl really sucks though.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

don't mind me, just gonna drop my Al Hirschfeld/ Justin Bieber crossover fanart here, i think it applies and I do not care if posting my own drawing is poor form

TDH this loving owns and I hope you'll do more. I need to read Daily Drawings threads again I keep forgetting to find the new one each month and I think I'm 2 months behind now.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Cross posting from LF because holy poo poo lmfao

http://sonic-fan-126.deviantart.com/gallery/

Everything about this guy is hilarious. I want to believe it's fake but it's very likely not. I can't tell anymore.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

SUPERFINE CONCUBINE posted:

:stare:

"Jynx lv. 100"

Oh my godddd :laffo:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

octothorpopus posted:

Okay, I hate to have nothing to contribute, but I must ask: does anybody know anything more about this picture, or is it just reposted because of how impossibly bad it is?

It was obviously done by a real young kid. That poo poo isn't easy to imitate. It doesn't make it any less hilarious though. That face has seen things.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Pick posted:

People write... articles? About TMNT turtles and their supposed incestuous bent? This needs to get linked because, I don't know, a part of me still finds this really hard to believe.

Also, yes, that X-men picture is loving internet gold. This thread would be worth it just for that.

In other news, I can't say this ruined my childhood, since I didn't see the movie as a child, precisely, but this definitely ruined something, all right.

Wait for it... wait for it.... Yes, that's Toothless.
nope that's just a dumb furry dragon

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

cowboythreespeech posted:

OH NO DISEMBODIED HAND!

Don't be silly it's just his own hand bend behind his back.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Crossposting from funny picture thread because holy poo poo

rex monday posted:

Hey, wanna know what's weirder than people cosplaying Fairly Oddparents?

Production photos from the actual, for real Fairly Oddparents live-action movie.

Drake kid, Jason Alexander and uh..wife from CYE are all in this what the hell. Drake I can see being in something like this, but Jason?

And here is some regular Fairly Oddparents cosplay that was also posted in there

I think the Cosmo is cute. :)

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Pneub posted:

There's another thread for cosplay.

Wow oops. I read both threads. I posted it in the wrong one while I was in a hurry to leave. :sigh:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Poop Delicatessen posted:

He-man and Skeletor.

Lmbo I actually know what this is referencing. There is apparently an episode of He-Man where Skeletor learns about the spirit of Christmas from a group of children that he kidnapped.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

PalmTreeFun posted:

What is that green blob thing she's fighting? I swear I've seen something like that reflecting in Samus' visor in the original Smash Bros. ending for her.

Isn't that Belch from Earthbound?

More awesome earthbound stuff please. :coal:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Dr. Hurt posted:

Yessss more stuff like this. All I can ever find is badly drawn anime crap or it's bland and badly colored. Maybe I should draw earthbound crap, it would give me an excuse to use painter. I just need to come up with something.

Here's a cool ms paint one i got off SA awhile back though:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

jidohanbaiki posted:

Oh, well that's nice. I just hope that, and the fact that someone is planning on enjoying their little sketch is the biggest motivating factor, because I really don't think that things ever going to be worth that much again. Like those goddamn beanie babies.

I'd be excited to own a drawing from Lauren Faust in general. She's a talented lady. I don't think that's comparable to beanie babies. But there's a number of artists I'm a fan of that'd I'd love to get a sketch or a doodle from. :shobon:

e: not that'd pay such a dramatic amount of money for such a thing

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

TheOriginalEd posted:

That loving signature.

I wonder how many times they practiced writing it. Wouldn't want to have an unprofessional signature!

this had me giggling:

quote:

Tools of the Trade: Crayola and Rose Art color pencils with a side of Sharpie ultra fine point and a michanical pencil

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Those are FANTASTIC. Seriously. Clean smart style, interesting but not confusing panel set up, and images do what the need to do with minimal text.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

If his 171 blew your mind, get ready for this:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

406 roles in almost ten less years.

I've played/watched nearly zero of these, and even if I had I wouldn't remember the voice of the character. Is he actually good or is it just a crappy filler american voice actor with a lot of roles?

e: oh wait! he's cowboy bebop spike guy, I scrolled past all the posters. :)

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Dr. Hurt posted:

I think it's supposed to be the Computer. Mainly because of the horrible anime glasses thing and the cord. He was a villain in one episode I guess?

I remember this, it got a virus. :v:

Don't know who that first guy is though.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

FirePhoenix posted:

Here's strange for you.

The original filename was "why.jpg"

More like hwat.jpg.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

LemonAIDS posted:

This exists for some reason

:laffo: I can't stop laughing at the roger angel hahahaha.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

FlyinPingu posted:

Enter Teruchan. He draws himself as a bunny wearing panties on his head and was actually temporarily banned (only to be let back in because he was popular and brought in money,) because he drew said persona giving cunnilingus to a young girl.

gently caress deviantART.
"Spamming, flaming, hate comments,I will be hide your comment.
So please spare your time if you intend to leave me such message (no answer will be provided).Anyway,If you don't like my arts,Don't leave comment!"

Deviantart.txt

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

The MSJ posted:

More Disney fan art by Steve.

This one makes me think he traced or directly copied those other ones or something, because this is really really terrible.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Sir Prancelot posted:

Can somebody with better artistic knowledge/word skills than I have explain why this image makes me go crosseyed? :psyduck: Something about the anatomy or the composition or something is making me recoil every time I look at it. It's not perverse (I don't think they're related?) or disgusting or rendered in MS Paint, it's that subtle kind of badness that creeps under my skin and is so, so prevalent in internet art.

You're all missing the biggest point, look how inhumanely far he's twisting to face that way.

or it might be their way of avoiding foreshortening so they put his legs uncomfortably far away.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Bistromatic posted:

Uzumaki Naruto

I'd watch a show animated like this I wouldn't care how stupid it was.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Control Volume posted:

Is... is this Iron Giant fanart? How the hell do I even know this? :psyduck:

Because Iron Giant owns that screw was a pretty big and memorable part of the film?

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

kinmik posted:

Hahaha I love this one. Do you know the artist?

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Wheany posted:

Here you go http://ronpaulfanart.tumblr.com/
There's an image on the current page that's :nws: for MS paint wiener though.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Those are fantastic. The best kind of fanart. :)

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

The MSJ posted:

I decided to check Stop Bulying Comics again, and I am not surprised.

:laffo: I can't stop laughing at the apple tree panel. Is that girl hovering? Is this not a joke?

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

The MSJ posted:

You aren't supposed to open condoms with your teeth! <:mad:>

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

NovaPolice posted:

The world is unbelievably beautiful.
This is it. This is the worst perspective I have ever seen. I can't stop staring at it.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu4_NmBGI6A
KC Green draws fanart of Kermit the Frog and Gonzo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

MojoKingBee posted:

I am laughing my rear end off right now because he/she drew this

As this

I'm dying right now
I think the best part is how awful some of the descriptions are. She never had a chance!