Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
I couldn't find my favourite Totoro pic, based on the bus stop scene, but the little girl is holding a shotgun and there's just a huge bloody hole where Totoro's head should be.

So enjoy this instead:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

2 separate people sent me 2 very odd pikachu pictures today.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

uberwekkness posted:

They didn't draw Hook's face over one of Kawena's pieces, they were entirely original spoof pieces, done by this guy: http://lcslayer.deviantart.com/
The Madame Medusa one is horrifying. The Clayton one makes me laugh though. Scratching his junk like the gorilla man he is at heart.

His first one, the Gaston piece, is very inaccurate. Every last inch of him is not covered in hair :colbert:

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

El_Santo posted:

wow, that site is full of horrible, horrible stuff :psypop: gosh...

anyways, here are a couple I had saved, I don't know why I have them in different sizes...

That's freaky :psyduck:. Oddly enough I didn't get the first one until I realised what I was seeing in the second.

For those of you who don't get it the top one is Star Wars and the bottom The Matrix

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Cbouncerrun posted:

Who's the guy next to Bruce supposed to be? Scarecrow?

Yep, all the names are in small print at the bottom.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

projecthalaxy posted:

This is a terrifying and disturbing and I can not identify why.

It is really worse than naked crouched angel Jackson up there? This thread scares me like no other!

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Pneub posted:

If I were to try and turn my reaction to that into onomatopoeia, it would come out something like this: "ouhhrckkksuah-ahgh-eekikwaquah!"

But for some reason I see it fitting right in in a graveyard as a memorial. Possibly a child molester's headstone.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

bobz0r posted:

Can someone explain some of these to me?
I know that top centre, bottom left and bottom right are from The Royal Tenenbaums, bottom centre is Owen Wilson's character from The Darjeeling Limited, but I don't know about the other two. Top right is Rambo, maybe? It's hard to tell with Bill Murray staring at me.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

I was on the internet and I saw some things here they are please do not ask me to explain them for I cannot

How/what would it breathe? :psyduck:

Would it look like this:

(found by typing squirrel sponge into google. They used to sell them on Alibaba apparently)

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
The hedgehog search got me nothing (yes!), but myname the pony brought up this:

Can you guess who they're supposed to be?

Ruth Powers and Troy McClure from The Simpsons

I don't know how old the artist is, but he's been on DA for 6 years.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Petrolia posted:

Is this based on something? Or did someone just wake up one day and go "today is the day I draw an EVA unit in some mom jeans"?

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Captain Capacitor posted:

Nice dress...:gonk:

Black Milk Clothing stock some really cool photo print products. They've also got a Shining dress, and one with a map of Middle Earth on, and used to do Star Wars swimsuits which were cool until Lucas kicked up a fuss :(

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Jibo posted:

Brock is one the few people less killable than Wolverine.

Prince Daisy kind of looks like a dick.

These are really cute, can you link to the artist? I agree with you though, Prince Daisy looks like a dick, but then I always thought Daisy was probably secretly a complete bitch.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Jervas Dudley posted:

William Henry Harrison (part of a series):

This, as The MSJ above said, is by a goon (jidohanbaiki?), done to wind up DA members.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

MojoKingBee posted:

The biggest question I have here is why is Sonic wearing pants?

I am more confused by Amy's weird pink section between her neck and her boobs. The rest of her looks almost human, but BAM weird pink bit.

Also how many pages of that awful thing did you have to look through to find that, Friend? You poor dear.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

The MSJ posted:

This is a copy of an episode of the Aladdin animated series where Jasmine was transformed into a snake monster. Only Ariel becomes, what is that? A sea slug?

Nah, it's from the actual Little Mermaid film. They're supposed to be the lost souls in Ursula's cave. They're on screen during the Poor Unfortunate Souls song.

Oh and while I searched for that screen shot (exact search term "Little Mermaid souls") I found this NSW crossover between Nightmare from Soul Calibur and Prince Eric.
NSFW due to penises
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/U7CuI.jpg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Started out looking for Prometheus and took an unexpected detour into sexy xenomorphs.

I got sad watching Prometheus because I knew as soon as the biologist with glasses started talking to the ginger geologist that the internet would ship them and before you know it, horrible slash fanart.

There's only 3 hits for their names on DevArt, but it's early days yet.

This was one of the other hits, and it's pretty cute :3: .