Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LOL love that fuckin' face.

loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Worst Unicorn posted:

And finally, don't click this.
:nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/98/98f2c891531de34a88133e42966d05bcb716de36.jpg
I KNEW IT WOULD BE THAT PICTURE.

I KNEW :argh:!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The best thing about that picture is it's the only one in history where Cartman looks sufficiently like a dickbag.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

Um, those sure are some pretty eyes on that there mouse detective. Great picture, of course.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Something Positive posted:

Sometimes it's fun to play the "I wonder what will come up when I enter fandom+fandom into the search bar" game.

drat! I wish I'd seen that Quasimodo before I changed my avatar last week. The best!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

spixxor posted:

Aaaaand Deviantart delivers, as always. Disturbingly titled "Weiner Free Version".
I will hate you for this until I die.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TonTon posted:

These were actually done by a lesbian who goes by cutelucca. She had a callout in Helldump a while ago, where they dug up a bunch of her slash of Ganondorf and Tingle. She claims she was just doing it for fun and for laughs.

I don't know how or why you could do it without laughing, so I'm inclined to believe her.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Whatev posted:

Hahahaha oh my God

It's too big to host. Everybody click on this now for the love of poo poo.

I have to admit I harbor an odd respect for people who draw random pairings, just because they make my already bizarre realm of experiences just a little wider.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Killer Queen battle stand from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure aaaand another one that looks like a gray tabby.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Anyone who hasn't seen Treasure Planet should be ashamed of him or herself.

I'm amazed that this artist included the nature spirit from Fantasia 2000. Now that's thorough!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Are you SURE you don't have a bigger version of that manga-style one? Because that is the funniest loving thing I've seen all week.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
H-holy.........!

:aaa:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Coupon Wizard posted:

This. This is why we have not yet made first contact. This picture.

It's too amazing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Some of them might look like furries because the London clan (which showed up in the TV series shame on you) were winged anthros. Also Talon, Eliza's brother, was super furry-esque too and had wings nevertheless.

meataidstheft posted:

Hurr Aang looks like Brooklyn hurf a durf.
Lexington. The gay one.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Let's hope not. I want to see all the madness.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Brass Key posted:

This last one is :nws: (And not technically fanart, but). I'll give you a hint, it's a photo from a pride parade.
Tee hee, Woody.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NovaPolice posted:

This thread is wonderful. Someone asked for this comic full-size earlier, so here it is.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

I still can't see this image, and I'm one of the people who asked for it :ohdear:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Beer_Suitcase posted:

:smith:

edit: Is waffleimages down?

brb, gotta :emo:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I think Danny Phantom is one of the worst cartoons ever made.

I never understood why it was popular, and I did sit through at least two episodes. It was shallower than the Palin gene pool.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

homerlaw posted:

Who makes fan art of the elements of all things?

God, sulfur, nice heels.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pocket Billiards posted:

All three of those were shown on the ABC in Australia too. Though Superted is absent.

That's because Superted is am abomination.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
God drat that Ninja Turtles .gif. That is everything wrong with human priorities, right there. Even worse, it displays technical competency and diligence. I swear, we could end world hunger with the effort presently expended to distort childhood figures into masturbatory fantasy material.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People write... articles? About TMNT turtles and their supposed incestuous bent? This needs to get linked because, I don't know, a part of me still finds this really hard to believe.

Also, yes, that X-men picture is loving internet gold. This thread would be worth it just for that.

In other news, I can't say this ruined my childhood, since I didn't see the movie as a child, precisely, but this definitely ruined something, all right.

Wait for it... wait for it.... Yes, that's Toothless.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Don't worry, I gotcha all covered.

God, this is just not acceptable. Not acceptable at all.

... Although let's be fair, Newton was a bit of a Lady Lovely Locks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I imagine the smug tool just adds :smug: s everywhere. The :smug: brush.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Whatev posted:

Also check this out

So that's what would have happened if Reagan and Marmaduke had a baby.

Enjoy that loving mental image.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Thought this was sort of cute:

Big Bang Theory genderswitch

Not only is that really well-done, it would make TBBT watchable.

... Even... dare I say...

... enjoyable.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ahhhhhh holy poo poo, that's ADORABLE! :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

EsmereldaBlubbitz posted:

The eyes are what get me.

This is without a doubt also worthy of the "creepy images" thread :gonk:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I can't tell the size of that Huge Laurie golem. I mean, is that a second chair behind it in the sitting picture? Is it half-man-sized? :gonk:

It looks to be about 1/2 scale.

Does anyone have a picture of that Looking for Group character someone made into a fullsize creepy gently caress pillow thing?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
District 9 slash will never cease to take me aback.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

One of those things just got posted in the trainwrecks thread, but she's made way more than one. They all look like terrified pool floaties.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Yes. "Pool foaties."

Anyway, thanks, I think. This was indeed the person of whom I was thinking. ... eeeeeesh, not as bad as the House puppet certainly, but just... urf. No good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dr. Hurt posted:

Everything has been Lion King'd. Everything.

Don't recognize this one?

Hint: It's goddamn G'Kar.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gorilla Salad posted:

At the very least G'Kat should be eating a mouse that looks like ambassador Molari.

Hell no, Mollari should be a lion with the most awesomely retarded mane ever conceived.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

This idea is so funny I came close to drawing it myself. The mental image is nothing short of hilarious.

I figure I basically have to do this. It was itching at the back of my brain all during work. For some. loving. Reason.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kawaaiiiii Blade-sama desu! :swoon:

More properly: the gently caress?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mr. Squishy posted:

^^^I don't recognize that at all. Does that make me cool?^^^

Let me put it this way: Have you ever wanted to see a series of like nine B-movies about evil puppets (including a centipede-style cowboy) murdering psychics and shootin' up Nazis thanks to the aid of an ancient Egyptian curse? Try Puppetmaster.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh man, someone translated one of those girly-girly Spider-man ones, only it had Iron Man in it, and I laughed for like an hour and now I can't remember what it was all about.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh thaaat's right, that's why I laughed. It's like the loving funniest thing I've ever seen.

Thanks for hosting it at large size! I really appreciate it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Aw man, I was hoping that was BB Hood too, and it was going to be a gag where the guys are shot to death. But of course not. loving gross.