Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Cuniculous posted:

Didn't Gene Simmons son steal a bunch of character designs from Deviant Art for his heavily plagiarized comic book?

Oh boy that sounds way funnier than it should be, considering I remember him bitching about stealing a lot (http://gizmodo.com/5657273/shut-up-gene-simmons).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Sarinnanashi posted:

Listen man, if you could change your physical mass at will, you would think you would try to impress the ladies.

"Why does everyone I try to talk to die?"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Doctor Zero posted:

I don't see how the first two are fan art unless I'm missing something.

Fan made art to explain the story?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

This must be what Carl draws and thinks about on a daily basis.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Actually, Dale's probably the one asking about that very thing.

"Bill, I demand that you answer this question honestly and truthfully and without any hesitation. Are you the Blu spy?" *leans in, squints* "Or am I?"

Kahn is the blu spy.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pick posted:

What REALLY amazes me is the fact that I was not the person responsible for this.

This lacks beards for the appropriate characters.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I... uh... does this count? Because it sure is kinda strange. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkF5DMAerAo&feature=player_embedded

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Would this be considered appropriate? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWD-niiEjRg (Call of Duty fan song). If so, Miracle of Sound (the guy who did the above video) has a ton of cool songs about video games and such.

Anyway, it would suck if this just turned into a bunch of youtube links so he is some fanart (Let me know if I need to resize these):

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

DuckPuncher posted:

Didn't expect that.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

nexas posted:

I think it's also to combine with the fact Jim Henson(technically his parent) is dead.

It just continues to make more and more sense!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I think they are just trying to screw with us now.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Show me the worst Sonic fanart, please"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Raserys posted:

Where does the original even come from? A Google search only shows fanart-fanart and this one Tumblr entry.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

WickedIcon posted:

He's been at this for a while, that's probably pretty old.

You'd think he'd get better by accident, right?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

I want this framed in my house really bad.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Honestly scrolling through that image based on Cat's expression I was expecting something sexual :negative:

Cat Drooling While Eating.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Well gently caress.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Well this gives a whole new meaning to "double penetration".

Bear Rape posted:

ahaha what the hell

It came from the front page:

So many things wrong here. Stolen image from the manga.

Also apparently the fangirls are pedophiles, but that's nothing new for anime.

Edit: thumbnailed for huge

Not sure why, but when guys do this kind of thing they come off as creepy. When women do it's just down right scary.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'd consider this strange fanart, and this is still awesome.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jibo posted:

That's an officially licensed product. There have been knock off ones sold for less, but that looks like one of the pictures they used to promote the original.

Sure it's cool, but it's not really fanart.

Oh, I shoulda probably looked a little harder. Forgive me:

Oh hey, this is an actual thing.

I think they need medical attention.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The MSJ posted:

Kim Wu from Killer Instinct 2

Oh hey, it's Leela.

I think this is South Park. The only thing I have to go by is a name, hats and comments. But, well, you look. (Animation)

http://xxjaninexx.deviantart.com/art/CRANimation-Craig-x-Stan-261892133?q=boost%3Apopular%20meta%3Aall%20max_age%3A8h&qo=80

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Tre Past Cool! posted:

Didn't see this Steve Jobs related art posted yet. (might be :nws:)

http://i.imgur.com/4xCis.png

Yeah man, you know Steve Jobs appreciates all the drawings of little girls to remember him by.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

RebelWorm posted:

It's not the strangest Channel Awesome related fanart. No, :nws::nms:that would be this.:nms::nws:

Is this something we can call the police about? That's pretty hosed up.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Young Freud posted:

Is there some sort of Darkseed LP that's going on that I'm not aware of? Because I kinda doubt that that game has young fans willing to make fan art for it.

Of course I wonder if they'll cover the bobby pin in the library. My friends found it despite multiple tries with different people, only after buying the hint book. Not reading it, buying it. They've joked that there's something in the programming that unlocks the game only until you've bought the hint book.

No matter how awesome Darkseed was, it was a pixel-hunting nightmare

Retsuprae is doing a video series on the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCfVSRbzaMY&feature=related.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

GenericOverusedName posted:

Some kind of loving space elf furry thing, probably her ORIGINAL CHARACTER (do not steal!). I'd imagine all turians would have the same number of toes, at least...

It's a gargoyle.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Well Manicured Man posted:

She must not have seen the Christmas special, in which we learn that girls are, and have always been, naturally repulsed by the Ice King.

That is a girl right

I don't know, I thought it was kinda :3:. At least someone cares for the Ice King.

*disclaimer: this isn't a discussion you fucks.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

GetWellGamers posted:

Now see, I don't know that there's anything "strange" about this, per se. I mean, yeah, it's an interesting take on the setting and everything, but there's nothing really strange or weird about it in the sense of the recoil-in-horror, why-would-you-do-that strangeness seen in so much else of the thread. It's honestly pretty pedestrian, really- "Here's the main Zelda cast in a post-apocalyptic re-imagining.:geno:" It's not anywhere near "Vampire/Goth Sideshow Bob and Fry fence for the love of Linkin-Park-Listening-Bart-In-Drag.:psyduck:"

"Strange" is a very broad term.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
You are opening a :can:, my friend.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Redlettermedia Fanart

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

saberwulf posted:

God loving dammit. It's been months since my SCP thread, and I still instantly recognize 173's pose. Now someone's gonna do a pony dressed as the Hanged King, right?

I'm gonna have nightmares of that SCP again, but now with that goddamn pony staring at me!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wheeze posted:

The Pepto-Bismol made me think Jack and Jill fanart, but the rest of the picture doesn't really fit. I think it's Half in the Bag fanart. Still not sure how the rest of it fits, but the guys kinda look like Mike and Jay.

It's the monsters from their Feeding Frenzy film.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Hearing a grown man unironically say "Some of us memorized the cutie marks."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Elephantgun posted:

God drat it, anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKrJgEQ-fs

Haha oh god. It's good that I can only see this being made ironically.

But it probably wasn't.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Bongo Bill posted:

If you're playing with a Kinect, Tali will have your face. It's the truth!

Sexy as gently caress.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

fleshy echidna posted:

How the gently caress does this even come into being? What twisted deviant mind comes up with the concept of loving toothbrush rape?

I found it creepy, yet hilarious. I could imagine a goon going "DENTAL HYGIENE! NO MEANS NO!"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The MSJ posted:

Kate Beckinsale and the TSA

I can't get over how unsettling this art style is.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Droid posted:

and then I found this

:negative:

How does it play with a keyboard? Or a mouse that is backwards and almost behind the monitor? And it apparently plays Eve Online? Oh God.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Luke Johnson posted:

I'm honestly not sure how there's any crossover between the two fandoms but yep.

I'll... I'll allow this picture.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

HenessyHero posted:

Edit: added one that I forgot.

I love the iconography of Vader's halo resembling the original star wars poster. I can't find it though.

Edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Alouicious posted:

Who's the man in the mask?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madvillain

They got some great stuff.