Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011

Wsobchak posted:

Care to elaborate? I think I've seen his PPG comic few years ago and got bored out of it half way through but it looked quite alright to me, nothing objectionable aside from anime-styling

Can someone post that comic where Bleedman attributes the 9/11 terrorist attacks to a cartoon character? (I think Mandy from Grim & Evil? One of the Cartoon Network Show from the 2000s.) It's pretty hilarious.

I don't really want to have to look through his Deviantart to find it. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011
Yesssss, It's even better than I remembered.

Why would a comic like this ever strike him as a good idea? Why would he literally draw himself as a monstrous child molester? You'd think that some inner voice would be telling him to stop.

(Thanks, DuckPuncher.)

e: Oh my god, that second page is even more incredible.

BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011

FlyinPingu posted:

Enter Teruchan. He draws himself as a bunny wearing panties on his head and was actually temporarily banned (only to be let back in because he was popular and brought in money,) because he drew said persona giving cunnilingus to a young girl.

gently caress deviantART.

That link doesn't work for me. Probably for the best. v:geno:v

Teru-chan totally sounds like a name that a non-Japanese person would use to sound Japanese and therefore ~exciting~, though.

BlueFlowerRedSky
Jun 2, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Is the Japanese here just like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! or is one of them saying something?

It's just Sonic(?) screaming, yeah. And it's fantastic.