Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

boblemoche posted:

The Tintin Out of Space

I would really, really love reading that stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Do you know how loving insanitary that is? Yes, let those loving bears spread feces where ever they want, that isn't disgusting at all!

Dude I hate to break this to you in the middle of this, your crisis, but pretty much everything shits in the woods at some point. There's nothing else to do out there.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I don't think he's studying Forensics so much as he's reverse engineering Murder.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

RebelWorm posted:

Do I dazzle you?

Why would you ever make a realdoll of Brando in his fat years?

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Is that 'Hansi, the Girl Who Loved the Swastika' on the middle left, just under Beauty and Beast?

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Homoagogo posted:

"Chibi-human hybrid form."
"My Xenomorph alien princess."
What in all the fucks did I just read? :psyduck:

The Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Rahonavis posted:

And now for something that should not make us all as deeply uncomfortable as it does. (Safe for work. And actually cute if you have never encountered anything at all else involving this character. And you don't read the artist's statement. :gonk: )

I've never seen or heard of that and my balls just retracted into orbit. That is loving creepy.

Why the gently caress is it blushing?