Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Had this visual conversation with a friend last night. Figured it might be relevant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Contra Calculus posted:

You know, this didn't really come across to me as very fetishy. In fact Blackadder the Dragon might make an awesome show.

I don't know how many of you played the Thief series, but here is a picture of Garrett in a brown robe for some reason:

The only way I even knew it was from this series were the tags on it.

Pretty sure that's a Jedi Robe he bought for 75% off in December.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Sherk's Time on Earth is over Ogre!

Goodnight sweet prince...

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Ignimbrite posted:

They look like they're trying to blow each other up in the last panel.

They don't really know how blow jobs work.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Apparently.. I'm a real character.. but aside from this Sonic Wiki.. I can't confirm anything...

http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Hedgehog

Is this Jeff the Hedgehog? I don't know...

Gay Bar District Jeff the Hedgehog

Eye Catastrophe Jeff the Hedgehog

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

When I was little I made a comic called "Y-Men" which were supposed to be the retarded useless version of the X-Men.

I'm really tempted to throw this up here. It features Professor Y, a telepath who is paralyzed from the waist up.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Yeah but how does he ride his broom.

Have you SEEN a horses penis?

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Haskell9 posted:

Assertion: There is no God.

Evidence: :nms::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::nws:

I'm pretty sure thats Porky Pig (ears) being stuffed into an Elmer Fudd skinsuit which would then be transgender'd into a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

kinmik posted:

Drawing with a mouse sucks.