Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Purple Haze PS3
Jul 21, 2007
350hp to the front wheels? Just give it awd already... :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple Haze PS3
Jul 21, 2007

Naky posted:

It doesn't have four doors so you can't fit the whole family into it but even if you could forgive it for not having four doors then it's more of an issue because the average 600 pound American can't fit into it because lol all americans are fat lol and his 3 400 pound children can't squeeze into the rear seats because there's a seat into the way because lol all american children are fat too lol.

I honestly hate each and every American family man for the lack of hatches like this in America because every single one of them, while car shopping, has to open their big mouth and blurt out 'But I can't fit my family in it!' every time they look at a two door car prompting that automaker to get rid of it with the next revision. Hell even Hyundai's getting rid of the 3DR hatch Accent with the next body design because of those assholes and a 3DR hatch version of that car is practically a tradition. Hate. Rage.

It's hard being a hatch lover in North America, I need to move to Europe. :(

I'm glad someone said this. I imagine this is also the reason crossovers exist.