Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

Throatwarbler posted:

Remember back before the new Mustang came out when we couldn't stop posting about the Nissan GTR? The 2012 is out, with the addition of 45 hp and what looks to be the interior of a 1970s Cadillac. I am OK with both of these things. :clint:

That looks hot. Now get rid of some of the switches and knobs and that awful steering wheel and we will have something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
2013 Honda Accord Coupe concept.
http://automobiles.honda.com/2013-accord/

I guess every car is gonna have led running lights now.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

Powershift posted:

You forgot the best part, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHPnk443XY

The glass roof fucks off at the push of a button. This genuinely excites me for the future of lincoln.

edit: speaking of buttons:

so not much chance of a stick
Where is the gear lever?

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I saw a 2013 New Beetle on stock VW 17" or 18" rims. I have to say, I like it. I wonder if the 2.5T handles like a GTI.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I wonder if it still has a parts bin interior.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I used to live within 20 miles of 2 lotus dealers.

Do people drive Boxters anymore? Or even the Cayman? How are the sales? I see lots of Cayennes,Panameras, Targas and Turbos.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

Math You posted:

That is because it's a stupid argument. You're going to lose that heat when you get in the car. I've never, as a Canadian, gotten in the trunk of a car, closed it, and wormed my way to the driver's seat to preserve heat.

My car history = 97 Taurus SHO, 2001 Saab 93 convertible, 2009 Chrysler 300c, and a Ford Fiesta (I found awesome used cars through HS & College). I can fit 583748x more stuff in my little go cart than I could in the 300c, which is a loving boat.

I will never buy a sedan again in my life. At least while I'm a 1 car kind of dude. Already looking at TSX and CTS sport wagons. ^_^

I didn't even know Acura made the TSX wagon till I saw one out of the blue the other day. I wish we could get an AMG or Audi S wagon here in the US. I agree with you, any car with a trunk sucks. Hatchbacks for life. You have so much more utility with a hatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
I wish I had a million dollars right now. An old Chevy dealer has hundreds of "brand new" cars from the 40's and 50's sitting in warehouses for decades, and they are up for auction.
http://autos.aol.com/article/vintage-car-auction-will-sell-off-low-mileage-gems/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000006