Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«166 »
ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I felt I was being a hypocrite so I just ordered a translation of القرآن‎. Not the easiest thing to do - out of print almost everywhere.

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ‎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BENIS

I hate the fact that Jeff Bezos decided a god drat bookstore should actively make the world a worse place in every way they can, because their selection is drat good, mostly due to all the other bookstores they leech off of. (No they don't have a Finnish translation of the Quran but I was looking for something else too while I was at it.)

But you can find most anything when you remember second-hand booksellers exist. The prices can be pretty wild, though.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Against my own better judgement I made an "intro to literature" thread because I guess everyone else was fine j/o about making a thread but not spending the several minutes to actually do so. I don't really read any literature either so maybe we'll all learn something and have fun in this great chill zone.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3925704

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I think this is a pretty good draft class overall. It's really shaping up that way because of the water types.

Humerus posted:

Against my own better judgement I made an "intro to literature" thread because I guess everyone else was fine j/o about making a thread but not spending the several minutes to actually do so. I don't really read any literature either so maybe we'll all learn something and have fun in this great chill zone.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3925704

best of luck

«166 »