Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Man, the ending of Lark's Tongues in Aspic, Part I is one of the most musically eerie things ever created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crac! is a really cool album, wish I could understand what the hell they were saying.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What thread does Sleepytime Gorilla Museum chat even belong in? Anyway I saw them in Philly at Underground Arts and it was one of the best live performances I've ever been to. Just as good as when I saw Herbie Hancock in NJ or King Crimson with the three drummer setup lol.

I was going absolutely apeshit. My legs were such rubber from dancing that when I went up to Nils after the show I must have looked goofy as gently caress hobbling towards him. He was glad to take a picture with me even so. Nice people, incredible musicians with crazy stage presence.

It was worth the 10+ year wait for the group to reform.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BigFactory posted:

I saw them last night in Boston. The opening act boycotted the venue so SGM played for a little over 2 hours. Basically ran through all the songs they had rehearsed and played El Evil for the first time maybe without much rehearsal. Incredible show.

Hell yea man. We had about a 2 hour set as well with an encore because everyone was going nuts at the end.

Carla's vocal technique is insane, especially live she's such a good rear end singer.

Did they have her son come up and do a solo for your show too? They had the dude come up during ours on the tiny rear end little stage and he shredded out a mean one. I was actually impressed, he couldn't have been older than his very early teens and he sounded better than bands with grown rear end adults lol. It was v wholesome.