Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Any suggestions for a CMS system that easily supports a traditional website/folder based approach as opposed to a blog/article approach? I've always hated SharePoint sites at work but now they've grown on me :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
I'm a pulsed customer, for quicker downloads I'll go to the 'access Data directory directly for HTTP downloads' page and use a download manager that supports chunks etc for large single files. Don't know how if that helps.

While we are on the subject, I've been a customer for like, 10+ years, but is there another shared seedbox host I should be looking at for my $12/mo?

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Claes Oldenburger posted:

That's good to know! I'll give other ways of downloading a try.

It does! What download manager do you use?

DownThemAll for the download manager and FileZilla for SFTP client