Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
I have an application that I want to run on a remote server. I've used dedicated servers in the past, but I stumbled across Scaleway and I really like the idea of paying for x hours of access to a lot of power as I need it over paying for the full month of hours for much less on a dedicated server. Problem is Scaleway's volumes cap appear to cap at 150gb and I need a single volume substantially larger than that.

Where should I look?

I basically want to stick XFCE on it, install one application and x2go into it a few evenings a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU