Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Namecheap has been really great to me. The free ssl cert is great and the free DNS is even better. I switched from paying for my DNS to the free Namecheap service and haven't had any problems since. Also they have decent chat support which I prefer when working on web stuff because you can't paste over the phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I'm getting a little tired of paying $70 a month for my server. Anyone know of a decent host with:

100mbit burst (1.5tb+ a month)
GOOD uptime
Eastern US

Don't care about CPU/RAM/DISK but I do want a dedicated box. I'd like to spend less than $50 a month if possible.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Honelive actually costs more than what I'm paying right now for the ip addresses I need. Interserver is like 20 bucks less which is not really enough of a discount to switch.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Holy poo poo my credit card was stolen and was used last night and I concluded it was Linode. I came here to ask if anyone was having issues.....

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Had two small charges for Tmart (never heard of it) and then a $300 purchase online at wal-mart.com that went through. Which means they had my full info. I've been on a very short list of sites since the LAST time my card got stolen (also was on Linode, hmm........) including basically Amazon and B&H and not much else.