Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Momomo posted:

Going from the end of HR to the beginning of MD (and really the game in general) is such a big whiplash. You're expected to just be on board with Adam joining not just one, but two secret organizations offscreen between the two games and give a poo poo about either of them. I realize they probably show this stuff in non-game media, but the fact that they really don't even introduce these things and instead just plop you into the world is just ridiculous.

I started MD again a year or so ago and I still haven't finished it. Admittedly I was waiting on the PS5 so the load times would be better, but it's still hard to get through. The actual game part is pretty great, but the story just feels like such a misstep that I couldn't tell you where it's trying to lead to.

I did the same thing recently and it does feel extremely jarring. I don't think they expected to make a sequel to HR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU