Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

ZeeBoi posted:

Fanks for gettin' me in! :keke:

Suuuuuuuure.

Its better when they killed when MJ12 commandos storm the nightclub. I think one of them had a shitload of multitools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tecman posted:

(Take the GEP gun.)

"You can use it to take out the bot patrolling the perimeter."

Suuuurrre.

Although I personally prefer to lead the NSF guys to Paul and the security bot on the docks.

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Fnoigy posted:

I tried that, and he simply said he liked the ones the bartender had better (which technically IS different from him complaining they're warm).

Just buy him a drat beer you cheapskates. The extent that goons will go to in order to save a few bucks astounds and amazes me.

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Sten Freak posted:

Hey what is the big hatch that goes outside at the undersea base for? Way back when i played this game for the first time I thought I was to swim to the section with the green lights from this hatch and spent a good hour drowning before I found out it wasn't the case.

You need a rebreather to get to some of the flooded parts of the base.