Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

This was on last night:

Having way too much fun with 90s on Nick. Kinda wish there was more variety (all the shows so far you can buy on DVD or online VoD) and that the upcoming Stick Stickly viewer's pick stuff was more than just Friday, though. The editing/logos are a bit much, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Crosspost from the PYF animation gif thread:

Doom Goon posted:

Made some gifs somewhat recently:
Gravity Falls

Regular Show

Powerpuff Girls

The Aquabats! Super Show! (Snakey Snacks segment by Mega64).

Not animation, but closes enough; it fits here better. Plus I don't want to post just a single to the other thread.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Yeah, about that Ginger thing everyone jumped on:

Zimbio posted:

UPDATE: Jean Yoo, director of press for Nickelodeon West Coast, has confirmed to Seventeen.com that As Told By Ginger won't be getting a reboot after all: " As much as we love As Told By Ginger, there are no immediate plans for a reboot at this time."

The MoviePilot article that originally broke the news has been taken down, and its origin remains unclear.
I mean, it could be a mislead, but that's pretty direct. Oh well, wasn't my show anyway.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Frederator is partnering with Sony Pictures Animation to do another cartoon shorts anthology called GO! Cartoons (similar to Oh Yeah! or Random! Cartoons and the like but just one at a time, direct to YouTube). I always appreciated those so I'm glad to see it. That said I thought the first short was pretty derivative and unsatisfyingly gross, but hopefully they improve.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

There's also this one from the short-lived Popeye and Son 80s cartoon (not adopted though. But Swee'Pea's got some really weird lore stuff), Junior, on the left: