Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

MonsterEnvy posted:

Nope still canon. The Lion King 2 villains even show up at one point.

Didn't they both die? Like the evil lioness' son is crushed by logs and she drowns or something. Then the rest of her pride joins Simba. Who's left to be evil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Apparently the trailer for the next season of Voltron is dropping either today or tomorrow.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

cant cook creole bream posted:

Also, who wrote those letters home? I don't know anyone who had an actual motive. Maybe some scheme by the pig guy?
I liked how the one you could read specified that they're learning about mortgages and that the sender misspelled her name.

IMO it's the camp. Their options are to say 'hey, we lost your kid' or do exactly what it's teaching the kids there to do, which is to maintain a false image of being normal no matter what. Losing a kid isn't normal, happy kid sending letters home is.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Senerio posted:

I have seen something so cursed I have to share it, and the only people I know who watch both TOH and SPOP are in here, except for the people who linked me this image.

https://twitter.com/catradora_kiss/status/1296502378347339776?s=09

HOOT CASTS OUT ALL SHADOWS

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

The_Doctor posted:

Voltron queerbaited Hunk and Keith for way too long as well.

:colbert:

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

The_Doctor posted:

Now that’s some wishful thinking.

Keith and Hunk arguably went on a date in season eight at the carnival thing, where's the Lance and Keith date? There isn't one. Now excuse me while I go send death threats to a voice actor and his family because he won't condemn a ship I don't like.

Also the best thing to come out of Voltron is by far the people who were really into Lotor and Allura, like shipped it since the original show even, and decided that there's an entire deleted/re-edited season where Lotor and Allura get back together. There's even a website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
This song and that death are all I remember about that movie.