Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tere
Oct 26, 2010
I owned ren & stimpy on VHS in the 90's :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tere
Oct 26, 2010

TwoPair posted:

On the other hand, Green Lantern: TAS is coming... :allears:

Maybe they'll have the red lantern corps on it :stare:

quote:

The first episode has been posted on youtube or CN's streaming or something, I don't remember where I saw it but it's loving horrible.

Dude i hate to say this since i watch a lotta cartoons. However this junk isn't geared for our demo. I'm gonna assume you fall in the 18-36 year old demo. Hell we should be watching loving utter poo poo like jersey shore.

tere
Oct 26, 2010

Neo Helbeast posted:

Just want to point out that the CN who "is taking risks" canceled Megas XLR. Nothing shall ever make me not frown at them. Nothing. Not even if they restarted it. I'd still frown at them for cancelling it in the first place.

Add Chowder and flap jack to that list.

tere
Oct 26, 2010

Strange Matter posted:

The problem with having female main characters in looney tunes is that the show tends to be averse towards abusing them to the extent that the Daffy or Bugs could get knocked around, exploded and flattened. Any curtailing of the violence inherent to looney tunes is a negative choice as far as I'm concerned.

That's why Olive Oil is the best female cartoon character.

I thought the problem was it gave a whole new generation a furry complex?