Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Nodosaur posted:

The Dreamworks Dragons series wrapped up on Netflix a few days ago. Since the third movie doesn’t seem to ever be coming out, it’s pretty much the send off for the franchise. A lot of it is dedicated to setting up the second movie and clearing up the character arcs of the TV original characters, but it does well enough.

Most unexpected moment:

Dagur: I gotta say sis, I’m bored as hell.

I know someone who's currently doing pre-production work on Dragons 3, it's not dead or in development hell or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Yeah, having your superhero name contain your actual, real name kind of defeats the purpose.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Guy Mann posted:

Butch Hartman pissed off a bunch of tumblr people for suggesting that drawing nothing but anime was going to limit your growth as an artist and now they're trying to get back at him and get him fired for making basic Fred Rogers-style statements about Christianity and how important it is to nurture and protect children while still respecting their strength as individuals. For anyone who isn't a hysterical internet atheist this is absolutely mundane poo poo and y'all need jesus.

This might be a controversial statement, but I think if you're going to raise $250,000 on Kickstarter for a Christian family channel you should mention at some point in your Kickstarter pitch that it's Christian, not carefully tapdance around mentioning it and then let that little detail slip after you've collected the money.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

After going in with very low expectations I really liked the first episode, sadly I can't watch any more then that because Nick's website takes every internet provider imaginable except Comcast, which has to be intentional.

Edit: Of Rise of TMNT, to be clear.