Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I couldn't get into Teen Titans when I was younger. It felt like they tried way too hard with the anime stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I can't get behind a Netflix that doesn't have Ed Edd n Eddy.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I mean they could always just write their female characters the way they would write a male character

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
What stories do you even have to write for The Fairly Oddparents at this point?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Boardroom drama? Do tell

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Sumner Redstone is a very Original Character Do Not Steal kind of name

EDIT: Wow, this article goes places

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jun 7, 2017

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I never liked Danny Phantom. I don't know how much of it was the quality of the show or my personal grudge against Butch Hartman as a kid because of that weird period where you only got half a new Invader Zim on Fridays because they would run one of his shorts in its time slot instead

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The abbreviation of Danny Phantom in this thread is really messing with me

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Mraagvpeine posted:

I forget, did they ever say what Arnold's last name was?

I believe there is at least one interview out there where the creator said that it was Shortman

EDIT: Beaten like Helga's mom

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

drrockso20 posted:

The relationship between Helga's parents never came off as abusive to me, definitely neglectful though

Ever since I realized that Helga's mom was an alcoholic I just assume the worst about that family

Guy Mann posted:

That mass shooter twink who made a bunch of Danny Phantom fan cartoons and left videos about how he wanted to die so he could be a girl ghost was already way more interesting a capstone on Danny Phantom than anything TV could make.

Now this I need to see

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Waffleman_ posted:

Apparently what's likely the last episode of Fairly Oddparents will be airing tonight on Nicktoons.

What makes it the last episode? Does Timmy die?

EDIT: Looking it up it just looks like a classic case of a kids show ending with no fanfare. Not like this show deserved it, anyway

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I quite like Craig of the Creek. It reminds me of the episodes of Ed Edd n Eddy where they went deep with their imaginations

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Arist posted:

those filthy canadians, offloading their garbage television onto our pure american airwaves

Ed Edd n Eddy came at a steep price

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Me too. Craig of the Creek might be my favorite CN show in "regular" rotation right now

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Aug 18, 2018

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Is Craig not doing well or something? It feels like I never see it on

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Waffleman_ posted:

It's been on regularly on weekday nights, hasn't it?

It is but I never see it on the weekends. I wouldn't mind the weekday slot but it comes on while I'm on my way home from work so I never get to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Freakazoid has a lot of opinions on ethics in games journalism