Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

Two men enter, one man leaves. That is the way of the hobotorium!

Ice Blue posted:

Apparently there's some shakedown going on at Cartoon Network west coast HQ (maybe the whole company). I was invited to have a tour of the studios by a dad of one of the producers that works there (who worked on Chowder) but then I heard it fell through because of some shakedown at the company making it a bad time to visit.

I'm here at CN and I haven't heard anything about any type of craziness going down other than the usual craziness from the adult swim guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

thelaughingman posted:

Behold the CN parental complaining.

edit:It's almost laughable.

Ha! The guys at the office are going to love that. Besides, almost all of those shows are lead-ins to adult swim. They aren't for the soft and young.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

Gumball is going to be awesome.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

I'm a huge Sym-Bionic Titan fan, probably my favorite show on the network in the past few years. But maybe if all these people complaining that it hasn't been renewed actually watched it when it was on, it would still be on.

Just saying.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

Good Listener posted:

I've always thought the advent of Cartoon Network kinda killed them in the first place tbh. Good for them for trying but I place a decent amount of blame on CN for the demise of the Saturday AM cartoon.

Ouch, that hurts.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

With the structure at Disney it's incredibly difficult to create anything new. That's why they straight up purchase so many IP's.

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

[Edit] nevermind, doesn't matter.

SGT. Squeaks fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jan 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SGT. Squeaks
Jun 18, 2003

New boss here at CN. Excited to see what comes. http://www.animationmagazine.net/people/christina-miller-named-prez-of-cartoon-network-adult-swim-boomerang/