Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

bondster posted:

I really don't know where else to post this but they are going to make new Thundercats...anime for Cartoon Network
Studio 4c makes this something everyone must pay attention to. Their entire body of work is pretty awesome, even their kids show was pretty good for a kids show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

raditts posted:

Are the power rangers still color coded based on their race? I still remember one of those voiceovers during the credits to some Fox Kids show where the black guy came on and said "Hey everyone, it's Zack, the black ranger!" and I thought he was referring to the fact that he was the token black guy before realizing he meant the color of his uniform.
Don't forget the pink ranger was a girl. And the red ranger, while a white guy, was supposed to be part Native American.

But no, they don't do that anymore.

Technically it stopped as soon as they added a green ranger who wasn't Irish. And they didn't continue it once they started switching out cast members.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Cliff Racer posted:

I've seen the PS first episode. Well, its not something I would watch but it was nowhere near as bad as half of the similar crap that Adult Swim airs. I get the feeling that kids will find its art style unappealing and it will get quick cancellation. Though I could be wrong, of course.
I dunno, I considered it far worse than anything Adult Swim has aired, with the exception of The Room (which was April Fools) and perhaps some of the anime they aired (which they probably didn't have much choice about).

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Magnus Condomus posted:

You made me look up some of my favorite childhood shows. Can't find Sherlock Holmes In The 22nd Century anywhere, but Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles is officially up on youtube.
drat you Sony for never finishing it

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
And the latest Ben 10 had the least subtle take on Guantanamo Bay ever. It's sad that as late as it is, it's still timely.

Also in Generator Rex, Rex used the term "comedy gold" so...

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Apr 30, 2011

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
http://www.themarysue.com/the-fall-of-cartoon-network/

quote:

Have you noticed anything different about the programming on Cartoon Network? How about the fact that there’s a dramatic decrease in actual good, quality cartoons?

Before we get right down to the problem, I would like you to jump into my time machine, back to 1994 when Cartoon Network Studios was born. I’m not going to bore you with too many details, but what made Cartoon Network so great was its original programming — overseen by the president of the network, Jim Samples. The What-A-Cartoon! Show premiered in 1995 and showcased a slew of new cartoon ideas, many of which eventually got their own series including Dexter’s Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and so on.

Some of the executives who were in charge of the programming came from Nickelodeon, including the creator of Ren & Stimpy, John Kricfalusi. With the success of What-A-Cartoon! Show came the memorable Cartoon Cartoons, which was the collective name for all the original cartoon series during the late ‘90s including Ed, Edd ‘n’ Eddy and I Am Weasel.

Soon, Turner Broadcasting (which owned Cartoon Network) merged with Time Warner. During this time there was a lot of spill-over from the two companies; black and white Warner Bros. cartoons were now being shown on Cartoon Network along with reruns from the Kids’ WB and new shows including Justice League.

As the 2000s rolled in, Cartoon Network went through what I would like to call an “identity crisis.” During the first few years of the new millennium, most of the classic Cartoon Network programs were being viewed on its sister network Boomerang. But, by 2006, most of the cartoons including Dexter’s Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls were coming back into thirty minute segments which were part of the show called The Cartoon Cartoon Show.

All this came to an end, however, when Jim Samples — the man who was part of Cartoon Network’s programming from the get-go — resigned on February 7, 2007, a few days after the Boston bomb scare incident involving Adult Swim’s Aqua Teen Hunger Force marketing campaign for the series’ first film. If you don’t remember what happened, the marketing campaign received negative attention from the police in Boston, Massachusetts; LED placards of one of the series’ characters, Mooninite Ignignokt shown flipping the bird, were sporadically placed throughout major cities, including Boston. One placard that was located at a station was seen by a passenger who in turn notified the police. The bomb squad was called in since the LED placards resembled what they though was an explosive device.

In short, Jim Samples felt responsible for the incident and unfortunately stepped-down from his position. Ever since he left that day, Cartoon Network has never been the same. Stuart Snyder succeeded Samples and, with his new title and power, has been the reason why so much quality programming, like The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, has been canceled. Under his reign of terror, reality show-inspired cartoon shows from Canadian animation studios have emerged including Total Drama Island and 6teen. Just this year, Cartoon Network has come to resemble the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon more and more with its own sports award show called the Hall of Game Awards, hosted by Tony Hawk (excuse me, but wasn’t Tony Hawk more relevant a couple of years back?). Not to mention that Cartoon Network, under Synder’s regime, introduced a number of live-action shows including Destroy Build Destroy (inappropriately and awkwardly hosted by Andrew W.K.), Dude, What Would Happen? (kids acting out their hypothetically questions? Cool?), and Tower Prep (a terrible rip-off of the X-Men’s Xavier Institute).

Along with some half-baked animated shows like The Problem Solverz (I don’t even know how to go about explaining this one) and MAD (an ill-conceived attempt at turning a good magazine into an animated mess slandered with weak pop culture jokes), Cartoon Network is in dire need of some original content. But, even when promising shows cross Cartoon Network’s path, they eventually are swept away by cancellation.

Among the crap that Cartoon Network produces, there have been some gems including cult favorites: Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, and the recently canceled, Sym-Bionic Titan.

The number of good shows getting canceled has caused many fans to fight back, with words, of course! Sym-Bionic Titan, which got axed in early April, was created by veteran Cartoon Network animator/director Genndy Tartakovsky — the man behind many Cartoon Network series including Samurai Jack, which, wait, was canceled too! Sym-Bionic Titan was Tartakovsky’s latest creation which followed the renegade lives of Illana (an other-worldly princess), Lance (the soldier with attitude) and Octus (the humanistic robot) who initially together form the fighting Sym-Bionic Titan robot. The series was a great mix of subtle humor and action and, according to Tartakovsky’s influences, was something along the lines of Voltron meets a John Hughes flick.

The second season of Sym-Bionic Titan left fans wanting more. Facebook fan pages, deviantART, petitions and Tumblr blogs soon exploded urging fans to demand more Titan. You see, when a show on Cartoon Network gets canceled, it just sort of disappears into oblivion. There are no reasons given for why it was canceled, it just ceases to exist. Some surmise that Cartoon Network takes in the number of actual television viewers, without taking into consideration the number of viewers watching episodes online via YouTube and Hulu. Another reason is that, according to Tartakovsky himself, Cartoon Network canceled Sym-Bionic Titan over the fact that the series didn’t produce a toy line.

The Facebook fan page “Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season” has been booming with over 4,000+ active supporters since early April. I was able to get in contact with two very passionate supporters Robert Diaz and Julie Rozen. Robert, who speaks for most Sym-Bionic Titan fans, feels that Cartoon Network only appeals to the younger demographic, but once people of all ages start enjoying a show, it gets canceled (similar to what happened to Samurai Jack). Robert said, “The cancellation of Sym-Bionic Titan is yet another nail in Cartoon Network’s coffin. Apparently the new people in charge have little regard for quality or their viewer base and are desperate to appeal to an audience outside the animated [cartoon] genre. This has failed on other networks, producing pathetic ratings that do little to improve the overall channel itself.”

Julie Rozen has organized the petition entitled “Make More Episodes of Sym-Bionic Titan!” with almost 1,000 signatures to date. She urges fans to not only help support the animated series but also its creator Genndy Tartakovsky who over the years has provided Cartoon Network with consistently smart, creative and innovative programming.

Some may feel that these lengths are a bit extreme and whiny, but, in the past, shows that were once said to be no more, like Family Guy and Futurama, have been resurrected by who else? Its fans. Cartoon Network has to remember the original programming that made it great, and give a new series a chance to resinate with its audience.

The few shows that have somehow managed to survive the cancellation process have become fast favorites. Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Regular Show and the immensely popular Adventure Time may have what it takes to become a long-running series. What these shows have, especially The Regular Show and Adventure Time, is a nostalgic quality and mature sense of humor that is reminiscent of the great Ren & Stimpy. Just don’t tell Stuart Synder I told you this. He might cancel them for being too creative.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
They're rebooting Sabrina The Teenage Witch

And now she's got a full on superhero costume complete with 3-inch heel hookerboots.

Her regular costume is fine though, with the exception (again) of the ridiculous boots meant to suggest ye olden tyme colonial footwear.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

raditts posted:

There is never good fan art.
Ahem

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Raymondo Person posted:

The show is like the most Internet thing ever. "reaction faces" every second, everyone says "bro", internet piracy jokes... it's like so Internet-friendly it went full circle and became Internet kryptonite.
You mean if you take things that people either seek out or at least stomach in small doses on the internet and you make an entire show/short filled to the brim with them, it ends up completely awful? Well I never.

See also the Thundercats LOL from MAD.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
It's a giant magical alien wolf who does seem strong enough to hang with the crew. I mean on a team with regular humans that shouldn't even be a concern.

Also if Superboy leaves him at home he will tear the couch apart and pee on the rug.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

McSpanky posted:

They had an entire episode each about the origins of the New Genisphere AND Wolf, cripes. Try paying attention next time?
To be fair, those were years ago at this point. Weird schedule.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Macrame_God posted:

So, word has it that they're bringing Teen Titans back in 2013 as Teen Titans Go and this time it's going to be a straight up comedy. As much as I liked TT, I really think they should have just kept it retired. Personally, I would have rather seen them try and reinvent the franchise all together.
        /
I couldn't let you say this without pointing out your avatar, Macrame

Also with how GRIMDARK!!! Young Justice is, DC needs a lighter show.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Can anybody recommend kid-friendly science fiction that isn't goofy and has female characters who are part of the action? Basically, I'm looking for a more modern version of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9PQaYUryKQ
Hypernauts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iJj9NKuznE

horriblePencilist posted:

I recently found about this new cartoon Disney greenlighted called Shezow. It's about a boy who finds a magic ring that gives him superpowers and a costume. Only thing is that the ring was only meant to be worn by girls, so the costume turns him into one. The concept is definitely interesting, to say the very least, but I'm curious about the execution, which is definitely going to make or break the show hard. Have you guys heard of it already? There isn't really a whole lot about the show on the internet, just some discussion, creepy fanart and the IMDb site. The only thing certain is that I am staying the gently caress away from bronies and tumblr when discussing the show.

ConanThe3rd posted:

And Yikes does that Shezow show sound like a disaster just looking for a place to happen.

PhazonLink posted:

I'll probably get flack for this but this sounds like something Japan could do competently with a non creepy writing team.
Dunno about competently or non-creepy but this was *exactly* the plot of "Kore Wa Zombie Desu?/Is This A Zombie?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej22p00ec-c

TwoPair posted:

I have serious problems reconciling the Batman-who-sometimes-is-kind-of-a-gently caress-up of earlier B:TAS episodes with the Omega-Beam-dodging-Bat-god of the later DCAU.
He got better over time?

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jan 17, 2013

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Cliff Racer posted:

Honey Boo Boo is a lot more popular than 95% of the shows discussed in this topic.
Honey Boo Boo is a lot more entertaining than 95% of the live action shows on Disney/Nick/CN.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

The MSJ posted:

One thing about that Darkstalkers cartoon. Should a "succubus" even be in a kids cartoon?
She's from a videogame aimed at kids... and there's no sex or anything... so?

There have probably been more hosed up mythological references in kids stuff than rape demons.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Max Steel has been airing for a while but it's not very good. But hey, Max Steel has never been very good. The most notable thing about the 2000 version was that it was the first work the main Roughnecks/Starship Troopers Chronicles studio had after Troopers ended but even trying their hardest they couldn't polish a toyetic turd.

Well that and right after 9/11 Cartoon Network censored all uses of the word "terrorist" in their showing and that was nearly every other word in that show, including the intro, so the effect was hilarious.

Also Spectacular Spider-Man is re-airing on CW Saturday mornings starting next weekend, August 17th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjF3i-dvPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KB64WiLmbg

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Aug 11, 2013

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

Also code lyoko isn't actually anime, its french fake anime.
French animation is also called "anime"

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Saturday mornings still exist on The CW :colbert:

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Farecoal posted:

I don't think there's ever been a cartoon with the hour-long format.
Justice League

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Mad not being that funny and being mostly tepid parodies of pop culture that you would think kids wouldn't be watching to begin with... seems pretty appropriate to its namesake actually?

Right down to the highlight being Spy vs Spy.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So much fun, tho. This week's episode deals with the edgy star of the grim 'n gritty show that makes Ben 10 popular in the entire universe, the show his current partner watched and had made him expect something entirely different out of Ben. They got a real Liefeld student to design this character even.
Haha he even has tiny or shrouded/cropped feet. It's beautiful.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Netflix is funding a new Magic School Bus because lots of parents use Netflix as a babysitter and they probably noticed a lot of kids were watching the original MSB.

As babysitters go, it's better than regular TV because there are no damned ads.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Trash Boat posted:

Oh I'm sure it can't be that ba...

:stare:
Lovecraft's visions have finally been realized by Disney

paradoxGentleman posted:

Your impression of Buffy is a great example: if that had been an animated show, they could have made both fight scenes and the monsters themselves more interesting.
They made an animated Buffy, it was called Sailor Moon.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

SlothfulCobra posted:

Terry also killed a guy in one of the earlier episodes, as I recall.

Grittier indeed.
Terry killed a shitload of people in Batman Beyond. Some like the henchman who killed his father in the pilot or Blight were mostly Batman Begins-esque "I don't have to save you scenarios" but in the Terrific Trio (Evil Fantastic Four) episode alone he rams a jetpack guy into a wall and kills the Trio.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Corek posted:

Australian TV aired Madoka Magica nearly uncut on ABC3, a kids' channel, and even rated it TV-PG. I'm not an anime fan but that is NOT a kids' show.
It certainly isn't but it's not like there is anything objectionable in there that isn't existential or over the heads of little kids. I assume the dub doesn't have any cursing or anything.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Corek posted:

Wakfu is a French show, not an anime.
That makes it... an anime?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Jack Gladney posted:

There aren't any more saturday-morning cartoons, are there? That makes me very sad for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
There are cartoons on 24 hours a day, including Saturday mornings.

If you mean cartoons on non-cable networks, no, that died with the death of the Vortexx block on The CW

http://www.toonzone.net/2014/05/exclusive-traditional-saturday-morning-programming-ends-fall-saban-brands-pulls-plug-vortexx/

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
And at the end of the latest Transformers film Optimus sets out on a quest to kill God!

Macaluso posted:

80s Hasbro Executive: "Is our Transformers line still popular in the future?"
Time Traveler: "Yeah Transformers is crazy popular in the future. There's even live action movies based on it!"
80s Hasbro Executive: "Oh wow! And how successful does our My Little Pony line become?"
Time Traveler: "...you might want to sit down for this"
"Let's just say it's really popular and leave it at that."

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

TwoPair posted:

All I remember about Transformers Energon/Cybertron is that they were supposed to share the same continuity with Armada, but yet the Transformers got redesigned in each one and between each series they were always looking for a different Macguffin and never mentioned the old series' macguffins at all. Like, after the first series suddenly no one gave a poo poo about mini-cons even though they were like, the entire point of the war in Armada.

The MSJ posted:

The original Japanese versions of Armada, Energon and Cybertron were unrelated cartoons. The English dub made them part of the same continuity for some reason.

Interestingly, Hasbro is apparently a fan of Armada because this year they have toys based on Armada versions of Starscream and Megatron. They even made the Starscream in the current IDW comics change his body to look similar to the toy. Armada Megatron I only know for his Minicon-activated giant belt buckle gatling laser attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFG3iuzcTRs

Acne Rain posted:

armada was pretty lovely and pretty low budget anime, energon was irredeemably garbage, cybertron was still low budget and very anime but it had some fans at the time for not being quite as horrible as the two previous.

Animated and Prime are love it or hate it affairs. You cannot trust anyone's opinion but your own here. They both have vocal detractors and vocal fans. Try the first season of either and see if it's for you if you must watch a transformers cartoon.
Okay wait, Armada and Energon are absolutely in continuity, they share characters and everything.

Cybertron is the unrelated one where they threw in a few lines to tie it to Armada/Energon for no reason.

Anyway Armada isn't very good but it is amusing as a snapshot of 2000's era toyetic animeness, such as Megatron's transforming tank canon belt buckle video above. It also resulted in a few popular toy designs, such as the giant Armada Unicron.

Energon is actually a pretty big improvement over Armada somehow in that if your kid wanted to watch Transformers you could stand to watch it with them without wanting to kill yourself. All the annoying kid characters made to appeal to kids are grown up now and have practical roles in the transformers-military-industrial-complex and the minicons are no longer pokemon. The highlight is probably Omega Supreme and Megatron/Galvatron going Gurren Laggan sized and fighting amongst galaxies for ~magical energon reasons~. Also all the transformers animation went from cheap anime to cheap CG.

Cybertron went full cheap CG and might in fact be the first transformers series since Beast Wars to do so, which is kind of notable I guess. Also features Cybertron/Primus transforming into a giant humanoid robot because of course it can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_BpUG41BOM

Also the new series being called Robots in Disguise is kind of odd since we already had a series called that... http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Robots_in_Disguise_(2001_cartoon)

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Oct 19, 2014

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
I think the thing is now that DC has two decent live-action TV shows and maybe soon to be a third, so it's impossible for them to have a decent serious cartoon at the same time.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Mr Interweb posted:

so i discovered something interesting

it seems Peacock, of all networks, for god knows what reason, actually has the entire series of Savage Dragon up. i didn't think anyone on the planet besides me cared about that show anymore, let alone someone running a streaming service :monocle:
They also have the incredibly obscure Wing Commander cartoon, also from USA Network back when they had cartoons.

And Exosquad, from back in the syndication days.

Turns out giant media conglomerates own a lot of stuff.

Too bad no one has the terrible Mortal Kombat cartoon up anywhere, but at least the terrible Street Fighter cartoon is up at RetroCrush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

There’s some gross nazi that sounds just like him who gets posted in the nazi watch threads and I hate hearing that wonderful voice say horrible things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYz0RaZSMsA

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
The Swan Princess Cinematic Universe

This is my favorite cover because The Swan Princess Wearing Shades is amazing

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 9, 2021

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnpX8d8zRIA

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Batman TAS and Superman TAS were indeed highly episodic but they did have soft continuity that becomes much more apparent when you take a look at them now on HBO Max. Batman had Harvey Dent episodes before he becomes two-face (as you mention), but also episodes before and after Robin, before and after Batgirl, and even eventually the new Robin and Nightwing (with the production change).

Superman meanwhile had a slow burn escalation with Darkseid where it's mostly just Bruno Manheim doing boom calls to Apokolips, then Kalabak, then Orion shows up and there's a full bore invasion, and then nothing for a while before they bring it back for the series finale. But overall you are correct: we would not really call them serialized stories.

If you want to talk about forgotten highly serialized cartoons there's always the Saban-created XYBER 9 NEW DAWN that no one saw and no one cared about but it really really really wanted to be anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlc7-QxGM4

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
Oh wow that looks exactly like what the 2002 reboot would look like with slightly updated character designs, right down to Adam/He-Man being a Shazam situation instead of the same size.

I wonder if it will bring back sexy handsome skeletor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vy4NTFcQbE

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Larryb posted:

Not gonna lie, I’d love to see a He-Man reboot done in the same style as the She Ra one (though who would Adam’s gay love interest be?)

Though this doesn't work so well when the reboots use smol Adam instead of full grown adult Adam

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Larryb posted:

I forget, who’s that?
Keldor

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

Larryb posted:

Isn’t he Adam’s uncle in most continuities?

drrockso20 posted:

Considering Skeletor/Keldor is Adam's uncle in most versions of MOTU that is wrong on so many levels
Not in the 2002/2003 reboot. Of course said reboot has smol Adam just like this new one, so not good either....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2

drrockso20 posted:

He is though
No he's not