Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharrow
Aug 20, 2007

So... mediocre.
live, the only time i can't stand MCs is when they're going at 500 words per minute, only stop to breath every 30 seconds, and you can't tell what the gently caress is happening.

other than that, assuming they know when to shut up, even average MCs are good for adding a bit of texture to a breakdown, or when you've been dancing to big rollers for thirty minutes straight and just want that random human element somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharrow
Aug 20, 2007

So... mediocre.

Dr. Goonstein posted:

Danny Byrd - "Moonwalker"

This is hilarious, it's like he just can't stop putting more and more chops into every new track.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love his stuff, but this is getting a bit silly even for him.

Sharrow
Aug 20, 2007

So... mediocre.

Neris posted:

Yeah, thanks for the heads up! I've just got two other people on board plus my boyfriend. How early is slightly earlier, in your opinion because to be honest I can never maintain an alcohol-buzz in a place that will be crazy expensive so gonna do the usual thing of 'see how much we can get down us in a wetherspoons beforehand'. Like what, 10:30? I'm bad at clubbing :v: yay

I'd be at Farringdon for 10, see what the queue's like and then go to one of the pubs nearby, queue at 11 and expect to be in by 12. It really depends on the night though, sometimes you can just walk straight up, other times it'll be unexpectedly busy and they'll shut the doors for half an hour.

If you have pre-booked tickets you can usually skip ahead of the walk-ups slightly.

Also Fabric is big, but it's more of a busy warren than a huge stadium arena.

Sharrow
Aug 20, 2007

So... mediocre.
I like that one, mostly because it's a decent backing track for Wiley to guest on.

I imagine the general ~internet~ opinion is "you'll like them if you're some sort of scrub that likes Pendulum/Chase & Status/etc" or something. Personally I'd say gently caress that, because they might not be great but they still put on an awesome live show that is well worth seeing.