Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Grand_High_Took
Jul 9, 2002

Lawyers like to look pretty, too.

quote:

ErIog came out of the closet to say:

Yeah that's bordering on child abuse sonny. If someone had called child protective services on them for that, there would surely have been some action. You also should have talked to them. Told them that they should not do it in the living room and close the god drat door, they were parents and should act as such.

Child abuse? Oh give me a break.
1)He was 18 or 19, dude. NOT A CHILD.
2)It's not like they were performing in front of him; they didn't expect him to be
there and he happened to see them doing something sexual - BFD.

People get way too worked up about sex.

Oh, and yes, once I walked in on my parents at about 6:30 in the morning. I was probably about 10 or 11, and I had knocked but they hadn't heard. I opened the door and I just see my dad appear to fly across the bed from his previous perch on top of mom (who was clothed(?!) in a nightgown, luckily). Mom stutters "we were just ... ah ... snuggling!" I stood somewhat paralyzed for about 3 seconds, and said "carry on!" then turned around and walked out.

We never spoke of it again, but I was drat proud of myself for coming up with the smartass comment. (Hey, I was 11 remember).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU