Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tipped
Jan 9, 2007

LAoK Spoiler I don't care what anyone says. West is going to make it and commit himself to a life of redemption. What an ending to this series... Why can't Logen and Ferro have murder babies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipped
Jan 9, 2007

A Nice Boy posted:

Just finished it, pretty great. Need to get over to the used bookstore; Hopefully they have the last two in the trilogy.

The second two books are better than the first book.

Overall this is probably the most universally enjoyable series I have read:

1. It is done.
2. It does not require 100% of my brain power to keep track of everything.
3. It is creative, and well written.
4. The twists are not obvious, but they are foreshadowed well.

I am definitely buying Heroes from the UK.

Tipped
Jan 9, 2007

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHENKT!
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHENKT!
Right On!
They say this cat Shenkt is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shenkt.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
CAS SHENKT!

Just finished BSC. I now need a book solely on Shenkt. Bayaz and Khalul are not willing to sort their problems out like men, so Shenkt is first in line to give them a taste of their own medicine.