Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sapphaholic
Mar 21, 2008

Delicious.

GiveMeABreak posted:

The anorexic chicks who sit in operations without enough body mass to generate heat have access to the only thermostat in the office. The rest of us sweat with the heater on an 80 degree day because they can't be bothered to bring a drat jacket. Whine whine whine!

The opposite:

Working with a slew of post-menopausal women who still get hot flashes who always think it's too warm in the building and oh my gosh, how can you be cold? I'm having a hot flash, hahaha, time to call maintenance to turn down the heat (as we can't change it ourselves for some stupid reason).

Oh, we requested the air on because we had one 76 degree day? It's 40 out right now and the air's still on because it doesn't do anything except "always on" or "never on"? Well, it's going to warm up eventually and I don't want to call maintenance because I can't stand it being cold.

gently caress you, post-menopausal women.

Also, having the air conditioning break in the middle of summer in a building practically made of windows. The thermostat only displays up to 100F. It hit that inside at about 10AM, it continued to get warmer, and we had to sit there and work all the while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU