Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«700 »
Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Now you see that Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb.

This is morning mist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

Do you not want your hotdog?
(pause)
I'll keep it for you.
(pause)
I thought you were going to leave me.

Fun Shoe

Imagined posted:

This is morning mist.

Is everything alright here postal employee Imagined?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Is everything alright here postal employee Imagined?

I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

Imagined posted:

This is morning mist.

This is GoldenBoy's son, BabyBlue.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Imagined posted:

I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!

When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to post, "SERENITY NOW!"

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

Do you not want your hotdog?
(pause)
I'll keep it for you.
(pause)
I thought you were going to leave me.

Fun Shoe

potee posted:

When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to post, "SERENITY NOW!"

This is not good. Worlds are colliding! Ginette Reno is getting upset!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

potee posted:

HOOCHIE MAMA!!! HOOCHIE MAMA!!!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ginette Reno posted:

This is not good. Worlds are colliding! Ginette Reno is getting upset!

Ginette Reno likes his chicken spicy.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

The Narrator posted:

HOOCHIE MAMA!!! HOOCHIE MAMA!!!

YOU'RE NOT GIVING AWAY OUR WATERPIK!

Jerry Stiller and Estelle Harris were the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-zMz3UJVgA

Imagined fucked around with this message at May 26, 2018 around 02:22

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

potee posted:

Serenity now, insanity later.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Do you ever get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

You know, India's the only country that still has The Plague? I mean, come on, the plague!!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Tell him to eat a plum!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

Low Desert Punk posted:

Tell him to eat a plum!

Good, just getting some fruit for myself. Gotta have fruit in the house. I like it as a snack. Wholesome, natural, chock-full of vitamins. I don't know let's see... mangos... four plums with red on the inside... avocado... ooo, just right... and three plantains ought to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

TMMadman posted:

Good, just getting some fruit for myself. Gotta have fruit in the house. I like it as a snack. Wholesome, natural, chock-full of vitamins. I don't know let's see... mangos... four plums with red on the inside... avocado... ooo, just right... and three plantains ought to do it.

Alright, alright, just hold it right there. This fruit isn't for you.

«700 »