Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MillionsV
Jun 11, 2010
Someone posted a Frank Caliendo video.

All the comedy in this once great thread has been forever lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Quickly! I must remedy this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtO8LXIBvo

MillionsV
Jun 11, 2010

OldSenileGuy posted:

Quickly! I must remedy this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtO8LXIBvo

Thread saved. :master:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
The Couch is on tonight and man can Jerry be pure evil sometimes. As soon as Elaine tells him not to buy Piccino's pizza because the dude contributes to anti-abortion groups you see the light go on and Jerry proceeds to troll his own dinner by provoking Elaine to cause a scene with Poppie and then ends her relationship with a perfect guy. And he loving LOVES it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Tiny Fistpump posted:

The Couch is on tonight and man can Jerry be pure evil sometimes. As soon as Elaine tells him not to buy Piccino's pizza because the dude contributes to anti-abortion groups you see the light go on and Jerry proceeds to troll his own dinner by provoking Elaine to cause a scene with Poppie and then ends her relationship with a perfect guy. And he loving LOVES it.

I love when he picks a fight with the guy at the Opera because "this opera crowd makes me feel kinda tough!"

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
random evil Jerry moments -

'Alright, let me just finish my coffee.

Then we'll go watch 'em slice this fat bastard up.'

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
"you just left?"

"i told her i had a bus transfer that was only good for another hour"

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
George's heat of the moment excuses are the best.

"I told her I was out of soda, I went out to get some and I never went back."

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Tiny Fistpump posted:

The best part of that is definitely the pizza procedure being an allegory for live beginning at conception.

imac1984
May 3, 2004

hall n oates mom posted:

This is terrible.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"Not only that, but I broke his thumbs too!"

WITNESS THE POWER!
Jun 13, 2009

Why don't you go get a glass of orange juice and spill it all over yourself like a big dumb baby

SHUT UP YA OLD BAG

She deserved it, though. Only an idiot would refuse 50 bucks in exchange for a 6 dollar rye. :colbert:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I was recently watching the Nostalgia Critic; and he reviewed one particularly bad movie, North the main character's father is played by Jason Alexander. (You can see the clip of him fairly early in the review)

I don't know why, but I just find it so funny that he's having a George-style rant with his wife (which leads to the kid freaking out)

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010

Relayer posted:

George's heat of the moment excuses are the best.

"I told her I was out of soda, I went out to get some and I never went back."

Because you know that Larry David's life is constantly spent thinking of excuses to get out of situations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bobfromsales posted:

Because you know that Larry David's life is constantly spent thinking of excuses to get out of situations.

See, I don't think there IS any thinking. Its whatever pops into his brain first. "Uhhhhh......Soda! Need soda! See ya later!"

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

haljordan posted:

See, I don't think there IS any thinking. Its whatever pops into his brain first. "Uhhhhh......Soda! Need soda! See ya later!"

Let me tell you, that kid's gonna be named soda!

Excelsior
Apr 30, 2003

Oxyclean posted:

I was recently watching the Nostalgia Critic; and he reviewed one particularly bad movie, North the main character's father is played by Jason Alexander. (You can see the clip of him fairly early in the review)

I don't know why, but I just find it so funny that he's having a George-style rant with his wife (which leads to the kid freaking out)

It's pretty funny that you recognized that the kid's dad was Jason Alexander without any problem but glossed over the fact that the kid's mom is played by Julia-Louis Dreyfus.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Excelsior posted:

It's pretty funny that you recognized that the kid's dad was Jason Alexander without any problem but glossed over the fact that the kid's mom is played by Julia-Louis Dreyfus.

This reminds me of Susan asking Elaine if she and George are having an affair and Elaine just bursts out laughing and won't stop for ages.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Chexoid posted:

Let me tell you, that kid's gonna be named soda!

Actually, we decided to go with the name Seven.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

This reminds me of Susan asking Elaine if she and George are having an affair and Elaine just bursts out laughing and won't stop for ages.

I wonder who punches harder: Susan or Marisa Tomei.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07/soup-nazi-scalds-danger-room/

I didn't get any bread.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

haljordan posted:

I wonder who punches harder: Susan or Marisa Tomei.

Susan, Marissa threw some short little hook that was all forearm, whereas Susan threw a straight. If I recall correctly.

What does Art Vandelay export?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

neoboman posted:

Diapers!

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

neoboman posted:

He's actually thinking of just quitting the exporting and just focusing on the importing.

All Pig Be Slay
Mar 26, 2002

Speaking of mothers, let me give that oatmeal some brown sugar.

clockworx posted:

He's actually thinking of just quitting the exporting and just focusing on the importing.

I thought you said he was going to quit the IMPORTING and just focus on the exporting?

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

All Pig Be Slay posted:

I thought you said he was going to quit the IMPORTING and just focus on the exporting?

Oh, what did I say? Anyways, he imports matches. Long matches.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

"You can't break up with me! I've got hand!"
"And you're gonna need it!"

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Excelsior posted:

Wow.

Yeah, I've never been good with actor names. But jesus does that make that movie even weirder.

e: I'm a terrible person for not noticing that.

Oxyclean fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jul 9, 2010

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Oxyclean posted:

Wow.

Yeah, I've never been good with actor names. But jesus does that make that movie even weirder.

e: I'm a terrible person for not noticing that.

You've got George and Elaine as a married couple having a fight while Frodo Baggins hyperventilates at the dinner table. That scene is amazing.

Lord of Laughton
Nov 11, 2008

It's hard to say for certain
But I think I like it here.

robot roll call posted:

"You can't break up with me! I've got hand!"
"And you're gonna need it!"

Wow. Maybe I haven't seen that episode in a long rear end time but.. I get the joke now. :psyduck:

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
SHE NAME NAME

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Klaus Kinski posted:

SHE NAME NAME

Hey, this guy's a commie!

Santa's a commie!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Commie, Commie, traitor to our country!!

-A 10 year old

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Relayer posted:

Commie, Commie, traitor to our country!!

-A 10 year old
This guy is a Commie and he's spreading propaganda!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

This guy is a Commie and he's spreading propaganda!

You didn't realize Communism was a sensitive issue? What do you think has been going on in the world for the past 60 years?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
My mind was blown recently, when I realized that Arthur Penske of the Penske File was not just another made up Seinfeld name(well, the Arthur part was), but was actually

Monsignor Martinez
Feb 12, 2010

by Peatpot
I enjoy how nothing about that job was ever explained the entire episode, just like when Kramer took on an office job and packed his briefcase with crackers.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Monsignor Martinez posted:

I enjoy how nothing about that job was ever explained the entire episode, just like when Kramer took on an office job and packed his briefcase with crackers.

"It's almost as if you have no formal business training whatsoever."

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

random evil Jerry moments -

'Alright, let me just finish my coffee.

Then we'll go watch 'em slice this fat bastard up.'

"Kramer, I dug Fredo up, now let's cut him open!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Monsignor Martinez posted:

It's all downtown. Just like the song!