Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imac1984
May 3, 2004

Bobfromsales posted:

This is the best visual of the entire series. Only Jerry Stiller.

I've been trying to figure out all day with the crotch grab part of that could possibly be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metajo Cum Dumpster
Mar 20, 2005
I loving love how destructive Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer can be to other people's lives without realizing it or really caring about from how it will be awkward for a bit.

Ex; Susan. George meets her and within a few weeks he almost gets her fired, burns down her father's cabin and outs her father as a homosexual to her family. Then later turns her to lesbianism before killing her.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

JERRY
Well, let's look back on your history
with this woman. Okay?

ELAINE
Okay..

JERRY
First, you encouraged her to join:
The Army. .. She did.

ELAINE
She was lost..

JERRY
Then: you suggest she goes.. AWOL!
She did!

ELAINE
Well, she didn't seem to be havin'
so much fun..

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Cane Break posted:

YOU'RE KILLING RE-RUN GEORGE

If ever there's a petition to keep Seinfeld reruns on the air, this has to be the the title. With bold lettering and sixteen exclamation points.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
That episode was so much better once I'd actually seen "The English Patient." What a boring boring movie.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
One of my all time favorite George moments. I would have loved to have known how the gently caress this plan would have really worked had it been successful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QM-VqkxIEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72gsdsL26po&feature=related

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Cage posted:

"We meet at last. I admire your skills...Mr. Peanut."

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010

imac1984 posted:

I've been trying to figure out all day with the crotch grab part of that could possibly be

I like to think it's a case of Stiller not really understanding what he was supposed to be doing and just going with it, and the result being better than anything anyone else could've thought of.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I always thought it was supposed to be a fuckup with the 2nd motion being a high-five to someone when he says "I stopped short!", but after seeing the episode 200 times I've been leaning towards it just being Jerry Stiller awesomely not knowing whats up.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Looks to me like he's remembering to keep his left hand on the steering wheel.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010

Cage posted:

It was so hilarious that he was more interested in finding out who Neil was rather than dating the hot gf.

Worlds are also colliding with New Adventures of Old Christine reruns, which recently replaced the 11:30 ET slot on Fox that Seinfeld had.

Why must Julia Loius-Dreyfus have botox injections, a facelift, and look like a skeleton now? I miss the way she looked before. On the Curb Your Enthusiasm Seinfeld reunion, it was like her weight went way down, Jason was at his fatest, and Jerry broke even, haha.

bruckner fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 17, 2010

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

LividLiquid posted:

Looks to me like he's remembering to keep his left hand on the steering wheel.

Thats a good one too.

It also looks like he's trying to open the hood.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

bruckner posted:

and Jerry broke even, haha.

He IS Even Steven! :aaa:

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
Okay, so I just watched my first Curb episode from the beginning. I'm so hooked now. Larry is convinced the weather man (excuse me, meteorologist) predicts rain so the next day the golf course will be empty and he can play. I just loving love this.

And I'm only halfway through.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.
Oh that Meryl Streep she's such a phony-baloney!

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.
I'll tell ya what the big advantage of homosexuality is. If you're goin' out with someone your size, right there, *snap*, ya double your wardrobe.

It's been really nice dating you for a while, and uh... good luck.

"She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes..."

Hipster_Doofus fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Sep 17, 2010

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Cage posted:

This was actually adlibbed by Jason Alexander. So much great stuff that happened on the show were just brilliant comedic flukes or improvisations such as the car breaking down in The Car Park.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Toupee George is the best George.

How's your life :smug:

Crimsonjewfro
Jul 12, 2008

I can't even afford an avatar
Nobody can dissuade me that Mulva's/Dolores' name is actually Regina.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Crimsonjewfro posted:

Nobody can dissuade me that Mulva's/Dolores' name is actually Regina.

Gipple.

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
Bovary

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

imac1984 posted:

It isn't a crotch grab, it is a funny hand movement to emphasize what he is saying, Captain PBF.

procrasturbate
Nov 10, 2009
I just wanted to share the one Seinfeld blooper that never fails to crack me up. The more times I watch it, the funnier it gets. George's attempt at doing his line is just priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_93zbK-ZUO0&feature=related&t=3m24s

Good thinking Cougar!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Ishamael posted:

It isn't a crotch grab, it is a funny hand movement to emphasize what he is saying, Captain PBF.
No, the steering wheel definitely makes a lot more sense, even if Stiller does it out of place.

procrasturbate posted:

I just wanted to share the one Seinfeld blooper that never fails to crack me up. The more times I watch it, the funnier it gets. George's attempt at doing his line is just priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_93zbK-ZUO0&feature=related&t=3m24s

Good thinking Cougar!
Bloopers of "The Strike". Excellent. Are these all on the DVDs?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I got to use "Just three buddies, sitting around, chewing some gum" in a conversation the other day and it got a laugh. :unsmith:

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

bruckner posted:

Why must Julia Loius-Dreyfus have botox injections, a facelift, and look like a skeleton now?
She doesn't look like she's had any of that stuff done. I think you're nuts. She's getting hotter and hotter. Unf.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
Yeah she looks great. Compare to some other 90s sitcom females that are currently on Cougar Town and look like blown up plastic dolls.

Metajo Cum Dumpster
Mar 20, 2005
Jesus loving christ I just noticed that Sarah Palin looks like season 8/9 Elaine

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

imac1984 posted:

I always assumed he was putting the car in park but that can't be right either.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

I was actually talking to my coworker about that, and he said the hand motion could be Stiller reaching for the parking brake because cars used to have it on the driver's side back in the day.

But I have no idea if that's true, so take it for what you will.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Today I realized what my least favorite episode is, and it's The Boyfriend. Reason? Keith Hernandez cannot act at all. It's so awkward watching him alongside the rest of the cast cause he's so stiff. He even makes Jerry's acting look great in comparison.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

"Who is this guy?"

"I'm Keith Hernandez."

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

Relayer posted:

Today I realized what my least favorite episode is, and it's The Boyfriend. Reason? Keith Hernandez cannot act at all. It's so awkward watching him alongside the rest of the cast cause he's so stiff. He even makes Jerry's acting look great in comparison.

It's funny because that's one of Jerry's personal favorites.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Yeah it's not a bad episode for any other reason, it's just Kieth Hernandez. He's the one tarnished spot on my otherwise glorious obsession with this show.

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
I don't care how bad his acting may be.
Nice game, pretty boy!

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

safety dan posted:

It's funny because that's one of Jerry's personal favorites.

Seinfeld is a huge Mets fan, so having Keith Hernandez on his show was probably a dream come true for him.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Relayer posted:

Yeah it's not a bad episode for any other reason, it's just Kieth Hernandez. He's the one tarnished spot on my otherwise glorious obsession with this show.

I'll always love him in the episode because his chemistry with Elaine was really good, he called George a "chucker" and he was hilarious when he was listing off this poo poo in his apartment that had to be moved.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
I know it's an overquoted ep, but just watched Bubble Boy lasted night as I plow through the series.

"How you doin' over there? Not too good." :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Relayer posted:

The magic loogie scene alone places The Boyfriend well above The Dog and The Stranded (the indisputable worst eps).