Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
This is morning mist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Imagined posted:

This is morning mist.

Is everything alright here postal employee Imagined?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Is everything alright here postal employee Imagined?

I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Imagined posted:

This is morning mist.

This is GoldenBoy's son, BabyBlue.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Imagined posted:

I can't take it any more! She's drivin' me crazy. I can't sleep, I can't leave the house. When I'm here I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile I'm datin' a virgin, I'm in this contest... something's gotta give!

When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to post, "SERENITY NOW!"

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

potee posted:

When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to post, "SERENITY NOW!"

This is not good. Worlds are colliding! Ginette Reno is getting upset!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

potee posted:

HOOCHIE MAMA!!! HOOCHIE MAMA!!!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ginette Reno posted:

This is not good. Worlds are colliding! Ginette Reno is getting upset!

Ginette Reno likes his chicken spicy.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

The Narrator posted:

HOOCHIE MAMA!!! HOOCHIE MAMA!!!

YOU'RE NOT GIVING AWAY OUR WATERPIK!

Jerry Stiller and Estelle Harris were the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-zMz3UJVgA

Imagined fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 26, 2018

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

potee posted:

Serenity now, insanity later.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Do you ever get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia? :smug:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
You know, India's the only country that still has The Plague? I mean, come on, the plague!!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Tell him to eat a plum!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk posted:

Tell him to eat a plum!

Good, just getting some fruit for myself. Gotta have fruit in the house. I like it as a snack. Wholesome, natural, chock-full of vitamins. I don't know let's see... mangos... four plums with red on the inside... avocado... ooo, just right... and three plantains ought to do it.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

TMMadman posted:

Good, just getting some fruit for myself. Gotta have fruit in the house. I like it as a snack. Wholesome, natural, chock-full of vitamins. I don't know let's see... mangos... four plums with red on the inside... avocado... ooo, just right... and three plantains ought to do it.

Alright, alright, just hold it right there. This fruit isn't for you.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it. 

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

esperantinc posted:

Alright, alright, just hold it right there. This fruit isn't for you.

Oh, I knew it was you. I was joking. I'm a comedian.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by, and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are, to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing. :geno:

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

That's quite a feedbag you're working on, there. :smuggo:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

potee posted:

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by, and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are, to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing. :geno:

I'm disturbed! I'm depressed!

I GOT IT ALL!!!! :byodood:

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Alter Ego posted:

I'm disturbed! I'm depressed!

I GOT IT ALL!!!! :byodood:

You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you're there. Because I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner, and you'll always be a loser.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Lightning Lord posted:

You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you're there. Because I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner, and you'll always be a loser.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Lightning Lord posted:

We just tease someone until they develop an eating disorder.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

We just tease someone until they develop an eating disorder.

Yesterday I had a soft-boiled egg and a quickie!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Low Desert Punk posted:

I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk posted:

I've done that. Did you ever eat an ostrich burger?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
TMMadman, you have tendencies. They're always annoying, but they were just tendencies. But now, if you can't kiss this girl, I'm afraid we're talking disorder.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Imagined posted:

TMMadman, you have tendencies. They're always annoying, but they were just tendencies. But now, if you can't kiss this girl, I'm afraid we're talking disorder.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Look, you wanna have sex right now? Do you want to have sex with me right now? Let's go! C'mon, let's go baby! C'mon!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

TMMadman posted:

I've done that. Did you ever eat an ostrich burger?

They say ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Why does RadioShack ask for your phone number when you buy batteries? I don't know!

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

They say ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it.

Would you care for a snack of some kind? I have the Snackwells which are very popular but I think that sometimes with the so called fat free cookies people may overindulge forgetting they may be high in calories.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Imagined posted:

Would you care for a snack of some kind? I have the Snackwells which are very popular but I think that sometimes with the so called fat free cookies people may overindulge forgetting they may be high in calories.

Hey, speaking of which, I found a great way to separate the skin from the top of the pudding without leaving any around the edges; Exacto knife.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Imagined posted:

No, too fruity.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

No, too fruity.

I told him I didn't take his Chuckle! I don't eat that gooey CRAP!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Enough lying! The lying is through. Come on TMMadman the masquerade is over. You're thin, late 30's, single.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

I told him I didn't take his Chuckle! I don't eat that gooey CRAP!

It's a jelly candy. it comes in five flavors.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Low Desert Punk posted:

It's a jelly candy. it comes in five flavors.

I’D RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE OF SCOTCH!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I’D RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE OF SCOTCH!!

That is *drat* good scotch. I could do a commercial for this stuff. Mmmmm, boy that Hennigan's goes down smooth. And afterwords you don't even smell. That's right folks. I just had three shots of Hennigan's and I don't smell. Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That's Hennigan's, the no-smell, no-tell scotch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

TMMadman posted:

That is *drat* good scotch. I could do a commercial for this stuff. Mmmmm, boy that Hennigan's goes down smooth. And afterwords you don't even smell. That's right folks. I just had three shots of Hennigan's and I don't smell. Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That's Hennigan's, the no-smell, no-tell scotch.

The sex was okay, but I threw up from the Hennigan’s.